Everybody loves Blue Cookies (one shot)

"I can't believe it, Annabeth!"

"How could you do this to me?"

"After what we went through!!"

"Do I mean so little to you?"

"I should have known you would do this."

"Nobody likes a cheater Annabeth!", Percy voice travelled through out the camp.

Completely fed up, Clarisse took upon herself to find out the reason behind those heartbreaking words.

"What the hell is going on?", Clarisse shouted as she slammed the door open.

She found Annabeth and Grover sitting beside Percy as he continued his grumbling. 

Annabeth looked up in surprise as Grover flinched at the loud noise. 

"Oh it's nothing really-", started Annabeth only to be cut off by Percy's scoff, "Oh yeah, as if your betrayal is nothing."

Annabeth's unimpressed face shut Percy up long enough for Clarisse to find the reason.

Shooting Percy an angry glare, Clarisse stormed off to the arena where the Stoll's are betting on which cabin's will take the lead on the next Capture the Flag.

Looking up at Clarisse's red face, Travis and Connor nudged their brother Chris to get the gossip.

"What did Annabeth say?", asked Chris.

"Princess is apparently worried about Prissy's cavities and banned blue chocolate cookies for the whole month.", growled Clarisse.

Among campers disbelieved faces, Chiron's face was shining with pride and relief.

"Thank the Gods!", Chiron murmured.

"Not another ban!", screamed Dionysus at the sky.

Got to say, even Gods like Sally Jackson's Blue cookies.