Chapter 11: Serious Feeling

Jungkook's pov

My brain took so long to comprehend what Namjoon had actually said to me. When it finally clicked, I look him straight in the eyes.

"You...what?"

Namjoon does a low but still audible growl. "I said...it's taking everything in me not to fuck you right now."

Silence again. I gulped and tried to look at my hands that were pinned tightly against the wall. It was sort of an akward moment, but I felt excited by his stare. He was biting his lip so hard that I was afraid it might start to bleed.

Before I could say anything Namjoon pulled my hand, taking us to the sofa. He sits down and rests his hands on his legs.

"Bend over. You still haven't gotten your punishment."

I looked at him with disapproval. He cannot be serious.

"Namjoon...no."

"Jungkook-"

I interrupt him. "Just listen."

He stops to look at me again with a confused expression. I wasn't even sure what to say to him. I sit on the sofa as well.

"We can't do this. You're my boss."

I wasn't expecting him to respond, but he did.

"What are you afraid of? Falling in love with me?"

I felt my throat get dry. I don't know if he was right or wrong about that.

I could give you...literally everything, Jungkook. You have no idea."

"Even if that's true...I don't know if that's smart. What about your company? And my family...if they ever found out it's my ass."

"I'm sure it wouldn't be an issue. Let's just say I've had...relations with co workers before. My staff know only what I chose to tell them."

I side eye him. "You mean that girl who threw out that accusation?"

"Let's not talk about that."

Why won't he just tell me who she is?

"I'm only gonna bug you about it until you tell me."

Namjoon is now the one rolling his eyes. We just sit in an awkward state and I eventually just stand up while wiping my dress pants.

"I think we should just...pretend this never happened. I'll be going now."

Namjoon jumps up. "No no, please. Stay. You can sleep here tonight."

I shake my head. "Sorry, Namjoon. I'll see you tomorrow."

"No it's fine...take the day off tomorrow. You've been working hard."

I stop and turn to him. "Are you sure?"

Namjoon grabs my face and kisses my forehead. "Of course. Let me know if you wanna do this with me. I can wait."

I give him a small smile and I bite my lip. Namjoon grabs my chin.

"I wanna kiss those pretty lips so bad."

Namjoon calls for his other driver to take me back home, and the whole way there I thought of what happened. The tension between us is so strong, and my heart is telling me to act on it. My brain however, is saying that this is a foolish idea and the thought of Namjoon and I being together was a reach. My thoughts are being so loud and telling me I should turn back around and jump into his arms.