Chapter 12: Mr. Wedding Planner

Namjoon's pov

The next morning, I woke up feeling the empty bed I was in—how cold it felt.

Maybe I shouldn't have laid it on so thick with Jungkook.

He seemed scared, but almost mesmerized by my actions yesterday. My intention definitely was not to scare him.

After spanking him, I felt so different towards him. He needed to be put in place, but after hearing the way he begged and pleaded...it made me suddenly protective over him. I saw Jungkook in a different light. I'm not sure this is "love", but maybe.

Taehyung texted my phone saying he was stopping by to drop off some breakfast. I told him he didn't need to, but by the knock on my room door, I'm assuming he didn't listen.

"Namjoon, I'm in the kitchen! Come out please."

"Yah! Okay, I'm coming."

I quickly threw on my sweatpants, ignoring the shirt on the floor. I stepped into the kitchen and a wonderful smell hits my nose.

"Godmorning, sleepy head. Breakfast is here."

"I told you...you didn't have to bring this over."

"Whatever. So, you took Jungkook out to dinner last night? What happened with that?"

I sighed, sitting down. "Yeah...I fucked that up."

Taehyung joins me in the seat next to me. "What do you mean?"

I felt embarrassed to even say it again, but I did.

"I brought him back here last night and he started to notice how differently I was treating him. I got aggravated and...slammed him against the wall. It was a steamy moment, you could say."

"Namjoon..." Tae warned me.

I've been in this situation before—my second to last secretary.

She and I had...something. We never had sex, but I would bring her over all the time. We'd kiss and do foreplay sometimes. When she wanted to go further, I cut it off. She was convinced we'd get married and have kids or whatever she was thinking. After I fired her, she started with silly accusations to bring my company down.

I guess Taehyung didn't want the same thing to happen with Jungkook, but he's so different. Even though he puts up a thought front, he's sweet.

"I know you're scared, Tae. I won't let what happened with her happen with Jungkook. I'm gonna be better this time. He feels so different than everybody else."

"Really?" Tae asks. "I guess you'll finally satisfy mom and dad if y'all get married....and he does seem like a sweet boy, despite his attitude. Still can't believe you spanked him."

The day I made Jungkook read his principal's letter, I called Taehyung and told him. He was shocked, needless to say. I've never done that to any other secretary. Even though I thought about it many times.

"Yeah...but he took it so well. He even told me he liked it."

"Wow...well if it's going so good why did you say you fucked it up?"

"Because when I told him how I felt towards him, he got a bit uncomfortable."

Taehyung crosses his arms. "Well, what did you say?"

"I can't. You'll laugh."

"Just tell me."

There was a silence before I cleared my throat. "I said...it's taking everything in me not to fuck you into another existence right now."