028

Elena stood my Bakugo's desk, glaring at Kirishima and Sero as they laughed at them for their hair. Since their hair didn't seem to go back to normal, it looked weird.

"Seriously?! Seriously, Yuuji and Bakugo?!" They asked and laughed hysterically. "Stop laughing! Our hair has gotten used to it, so it won't go back even after we wash it. Hey! Stop laughing! I'll kill you!" Bakugo threatened as Kirishima and Sero laughed even more.

"I'd like to see you try, Side-part boy and Ms. Back Slicked!" They laughed. Elena and Bakugo began yelling as Bakugo's
hair exploded and Elena's hair floated by using her quirk, it automatically going back to normal.

"What'd you say?!" They asked at the same time. "It's back! And Elena looks like Aizawa-Sensei!" Sero said and pointed at their hairs.

While Sero and Kirishima laughed as Elena and Bakugo held them by their collars, the class continued talking.

Elena held Kirishima using her quirk while Bakugo held Sero by his collar.

Elena couldn't help but overhear Kaminari speaking. "But the ones who changed the most were you three, right?" He asked, pointing at Midoriya, Iida and Todoroki.

"Oh yeah! The hero killer!" Sero commented. "I'm glad you guys made it our alive, seriously." Kirishima said.

"Sorry for not calling you Deku. I didn't have- uh- time.." Elena mumbled. Uraraka was quick to look at her upon hearing that Elena also had Midoriya's number. "It's okay, Yuuji! I understand." Midoriya said and smiled sweetly.

Bakugo tch'ed. "I was worried!" Momo said. "Endeavor saved you right?" Sato asked. "That's amazing! As expected from the number two hero!" Mina said, admiring him.

Elena looked at Todoroki in curiosity. "Yeah, he did." He answered.

"I saw on the news that the hero killer was connected to the League of Villains. Imagining someone that scary coming to USJ freaks me out.." Ojiro said, scratching his head.

"I'd just beat his ass." Elena and Bakugo said at the same time. They looked at each other in confusion before shrugging and turning their attention back to the conversation. But they were met with multiple of classmates looking at them with teasing smirks.

"What?!" Elena asked in anger. They shivered, turning their attention to Kaminari who was speaking. "He is scary, but did you see the video, Ojiro?" He asked. "Video? You mean of the hero killer?" Ojiro asked in slight confusion.

"Seeing that, you can see how he's really single-minded and, like, tenacious. Doesn't that make you think he's cool?" Kaminari asked. Elena and the rest of the class looked at him dumbfounded at his statement.

"Kaminari!" Midoriya scolded. Kaminari immediately realized his mistake as he noticed Iida's gaze. "Oh- Iida- I'm sorry!" Kaminari apologized.

"No, it's fine. It's true that he was tenacious. I understand how people could think he's cool. But he chose purging as a result of his beliefs. No matter what he thinks, that part is definitely wrong." Iida began. Kaminari looked down at the ground in slight disappointment.

"In order to keep anyone else from turning out like me, I will once again walk on the path to becoming a hero!" Iida yelled, pointing his hand in the air.

Bakugo and Elena looked at each other, smirking in a knowing way. And at the same time they dropped the boys, letting them fall to the ground before walking to their seats. "Ow!" Kirishima said, holding his head.

————
All Might was the one to hold their hero basic class in the afternoon.

"Ah, I am here! Anyway, we'll start now. Right. It's hero basic training! Long time no see, boys and girls! How've your been?" All Might asked.