she said yes

requested by: @********* (for identity privacy)
thank you and enjoy the story <3

[just to remind my readers that every chapter has different story and it's not connected unless there is an indicated "part.." etc. in the title. :3

______________

It has been a year since you have confessed your feelings for Sana, and she did too in return. You have mutual feelings and up until now, she's still not ready for commitment.

Almost everyday, you wonder when will be the time she would be ready to be in a relationship. But you just shrugged it off and enjoy your status in the present with her.

To be honest, you and Sana are sweet with each other to the point her "yes" is the only word you need to hear from her. You've been chatting always, but these past few weeks it seems she doesn't have time anymore to have at least a small conversation with you.

You were really bored and you really miss her so much but you can't do anything since you both just like each other but without a label. You were overthinking if she still likes you but now, you thought that maybe Sana doesn't like you anymore.

Today, you and Sana's former classmates planned to meet and hang all together again at your former classmate's house.

"Enjoy this night Y/N." You said to yourself and walked in the entrance to knock on the door of your former classmate's house.

"Aigoo Y/N!!" Bambam opened the door and hugged me.

"What's up." I laughed and he toured me inside.

"Wait, is this your house? Why are you touring me around?" I chuckled and raised my eyebrows.

"Oh hey Sana!"
"Yo Sanake!"

I heard our former classmates welcome Sana but i haven't look at her when someone talked to me.

"Welcome Y/N~" Irene, my first love hugged me.

"O-Oh, hey. I thought this was Bam's place." I laughed and scratched my nape.

"Why? We're cousins right? It's my place too!" Bambam laughed.

"Stop lying." Irene laughed and pushed him off.

"Kkkkk." Bambam rolled his eyes.

"Come, i have prepared some foods at the kitchen." Irene dragged me and i just nodded.

SANA POV

"Yo Sana!"

"Annyeong." I smiled at them and they dragged me inside the house.

When i entered, I saw Y/N talking to Bambam but someone joined them. It was Y/N's first love, Irene. My smile faded and suddenly missed Y/N more and now that we're under the same roof. I want to talk to Y/N again.

"Sana. Yah, Sanake!" Suzy waved at my face.

"O-Oh.. sorry what was that?" I blinked.

"What are you looking at? Oh! The foods? Sure let's go i know you're hungry." Somi laughed and they pushed me to the pool area.

YOUR POV

"Thanks." I smiled at Irene when she helped me get a drink at the pool area.

"Y/N can i ask you something?" Irene asked me.

"Oh okay, go ahead. What is it?" I took a sip from my drink.

"Are you seeing someone right now?" She bluntly asked me and my eye accidentally passed by Sana. She was looking at me but Irene called me.

"Y/N?" Irene said.

"A-Ah yeah. I m-mean no."

"So you're single?" I saw Irene's eyes widened a little but i noticed that she stopped herself.

"Umm.. actually yeah." I honestly said.

"Great~ let's go inside. I will show you something." Irene smiled and pushed me.

"W-Wait, where are we going?" I asked her.

"Secret." Irene whispered in my ear that made me stiff.

"Excuse me, i need to talk to Y/N for a moment thank you." I felt someone grab my hand and it was Sana. She seriously said it to Irene.

"Uh sorry but Y/N's with me." Irene protested and pulled me.

"Let go." Sana forcefully removed Irene's grip on me and dragged me to outside.

"S-Sana?" I said.

"Get in. Now." Sana led me to her car's passenger seat door and i sat inside. I've never seen Sana to be this serious, like ever.

"Why did you-"

"Yes." Sana bluntly said and looked you after she closed the car door.

"Huh? Yes what?" I was confused.

"Yes Y/N. I'm your girlfriend now." She held my hand.

"W-What?"

"So don't let other girls come to you, or i won't if you won't. From now on, you're mine and only mine. And i'm yours." Sana squeezed my hands.

You were speechless and hugged her afterwards.

What can you do?

You both miss each other.

<3