Training Battle

Class 1A were doing their normal classes and were waiting for their hero training teacher. They were wondering who it is. Soon the door opened and saw All might and Emerald.

All might and Emerald: We are walking in like a normal people!

The class were shocked that All might and Emerald would be teaching them.

Izuku: ( That is not normal.)

All might: Today class, we will be going Battle training.

Katsuki: Battle

Katsumi: Training

All might pressed a button and suitcases appeared on the wall.

All might: Everyone, take your hero costume and go to ground beta.

Everyone took their costumes and changed.

At Ground Beta

Everyone was showing their costumes.

Izuku's Costume

( Ignore the green lighting, the tendrils, the gloves, the white shoulder things and the boots

( Ignore the green lighting, the tendrils, the gloves, the white shoulder things and the boots. Instead he was fingerless gloves, with a hoodie on the back, he has different boots.)

Izumi's costume

Katsumi's costume

Katsumi's costume

All might: Now that you look like heroes

All might: Now that you look like heroes. It is time for Battle training. It will be Heroes vs Villains and each of you will be in teams for this exercise. These are the teams.

Izuku was paired up with Uraraka. They talked and entered the building.

Izuku: Be careful.

Uraraka: Ok

Katsuki did a sneak attack and was about to blast them but Izuku shoved Uraraka and himself out of the way.

Katsuki: Stop being a scaredy-cat and fight Deku!!

Izuku: Fine, Uraraka go!

Uraraka: Ok

She ran away, Izuku and Katsuki fought. Katsuki lost the fight.

Katsuki: I has enough!! You know how my quirk works right?

Katsuki pulled a pin and a giant explosion happened.

In the observation room

Class 1A were shocked at what Katsuki did,All might and Izumi just smiled with joy.

Kaminari: Why did Katsuki do that?

Shoto saw All might and Izumi smile. He was angry at them.

Back at the fight

Katsuki didn't see Izuku anywhere. Izuku sneak attacked him and Katsuki lost. He left Katsuki and went to where Uraraka was. They both defeated Lida and won the battle. All might was mad.

All might: Heroes win!!

After all the team finished, they left and went back to class. The intercom went off.

Nezu: Can Izuku Midoriya, come to my office please.

Izuku went to Nezu's office and saw All might, Emerald, Nezu and Detective Naomasa.

Nezu: It is nice to see you, Izuku.

Izuku: It is nice to see you Uncle Nezu. Why am I here?

Nezu: All might and Emerald think that you're working for AFO, also that you got a quirk from him.

Izuku: I never got a quirk from AFO and who is AFO?

All might: Don't lie! I know that you got a quirk from him!!

Naomasa: Mr Midoriya, is not lying All might.

All might and Inko were confused.

Inko: Izuku, explain yourself how you got a quirk!!

Izuku rolls his eyes.

Izuku: Why would I explain my quirk to you?

Inko: Because I am your mother!!

Izuku: You are not my mother!!

All might: Izuku, she is your mother!!

Izuku: Shut it Old man!!

All might: Izuku Yagi, I am your father and you will show respect!!

All might went to hit him but Izuku kicked him hard in his weak spot. All might puked so much blood.

Izuku: You are not my father, you are just my Stepfather!!

All might, Nezu and the Detective were confused. Inko looked nervous.

Nezu: What are you talking about Izuku?

Izuku: My name is Izuku Midoriya, son of Hisashi Midoriya. If you are wondering what I mean, I'll explain.

Izuku explained how Inko cheated on Hisashi with Toshinori, while pregnant with Izuku. Everyone looked at Inko while All might and stared at Inko.

Naomasa: He is telling the truth.

Nezu: Wow.

Izuku just left and went home.

(Guys, I'm sorry if you send messages to me and I don't reply. It is because something is wrong with my IPad. So I can't reply. Sorry guys, For keep you waiting for my story. It's because I have schoolwork and it takes time. So I might not send everyday. Bye guys)