Ch. 4 WHO HURT HIM?!

Technoblade hums lightly as he walks down the street, Fairy Tail was in the next town over, so Technoblade decided to be a good little Phantom Lord guild member, and prank the fairies. Nothing harmful in any way. In fact, they might even find it funny.

But, on his way to Fairy Tail, Technoblade sees the main guild in it's cliche anime robot form.

Technoblade's eye twitches at this. What the hell were those guys thinking?! With a sigh, Technoblade jogs down to where the fighting is happening.

A few days earlier

Gajeel frowned at his Master as Jose briefed Gajeel on the plan. Now, if you had asked the Gajeel of a year ago to do this, he would have. Happily, even. But, now? Now, Gajeel had a father figure to impress. Or was he more like a mentor? Eh. Doesn't really matter. What matters is, that Technoblade taught him to respect his opponents, no matter who they are. And this? This was the least respectful thing ever.

When Gajeel told Jose no, however. Jose got a really dark look about him, and threatened to lock him up and starve him while the rest of the guild attacked. Gajeel paled, and reluctantly agreed.

That night, Gajeel destroyed Fairy Tail's guild hall. When the fairies didn't respond, Jose forced Gajeel to hunt down some fairies and hurt them, or else, he'd make Gajeel hurt much worse. So, Gajeel finds Levy and her two lackeys the next night, and goes for the attack.

Gajeel jumped down from his hiding place, a reluctant look on his face. "I- I'm really sorry. I really don't want to do this." Gajeel says, honestly.

Levy takes a step back in shock as Levi and Droy go in for the attack. Gajeel looks away as he knocks them both to the side, his face filled with pain.

"Why... Why are you doing this?!" Levy shouts.

Gajeel cringes and glances up at Levy. "I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry. I really don't want to do this, but it's either you, or me." And, with that, Gajeel knocks out Levy.

The next day, Fairy Tail found three of their guildmates hung on a tree with iron bars around their limbs and torso, hanging them up. In another time, the iron bars are plunged straight through their bodies.

Finally, that brings us up to today, where currently Gajeel is sitting, watching Lucy, alone.

"What do you want, huh?! Why are you doing this to our guild. Why me?!" Lucy shouts.

Gajeel spun the celestial wizard's keys around in his hand and glances at Lucy. "Those are a lot of questions coming from some nerd. But, fair ones, so I'll answer them. What I want is simply to get out of this wretched guild. What the guild wants, is to bring down your guild. What the guild master wants is you. He wants you, because you father payed a handsome penny to get you home." Gajeel summarizes for her.

Lucy teared up and looked at the ground. Gajeel really wanted to go up to her and comfort her, but he still felt watched, so Gajeel sat.

Elsewhere, Technoblade finally makes it to the battlefield. Immediately, everything freezes. And Technoblade raises an eyebrow, crossing his arms. "Now, what is going on here." It was phrases as a question, but it was more of a statement.

"You mean you don't know, Phantom scum?!" A fairy declares.

Technoblade rolls his eyes behind his mask. "You know what? I do know what's going on. I just asked what's going on here for no reason. Mhm. Totally. 100%. You got it in one." Techno drawls sarcastically.

Technoblade glances over at Alice, who was swimming away from the collapsing Phantom Lord HQ. Technoblade strides over to her, ignoring all the futile attacks against him as he does so, and helps Alice up and out of the water.

"Alice, you good? What's going on. Is Gajeel okay?" Technoblade asks, slight worry coming into his tone at the last question.

"Oh! Right! We couldn't reach you when we were setting all this up. Master Jose has gone completely insane! He's doing all this as an excuse to attack Fairy Tail and prove his guild is better! He even threatened the guildmates who were against the idea, and forced them to help!" Alice hurriedly explains.

Technoblade growls and sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Of course. Alright, here's the deal" Techno explains to the Fairies, "I'm gonna go grab my pupil, then I'm gonna deck Jose. Then I'm leaving this stinkin' guild. Alice, you coming?"

Alice shakes her head and holds up her hand. Where there once was a Phantom Lord guild mark, was now an empty space. "I was kicked out after voicing my concerns for how far this was going. I escaped during the ruckus."

Technoblade shakes his head and pats Alice's shoulder. "It's chill. I'mma go knock some sense into Jose. This has gone way too far."

Alice looks at Technoblade worriedly. "Be careful, you may be strong, but Jose is one of the ten wizard saints."

Technoblade scoffs but smirks. "Chill out, nerd. This is going to be an ez dub. No sweat."

With that, Technoblade whips out his Trident and soars up to an opening in the huge building turned giant moving monstrosity.

There, he sees Gajeel beat up and exhausted, with some pink haired nerd and blond haired chick fighting him.

"Two on one? Hardly seems fair. Also, fair warning; I'm about to whoop yo asses for hurting my boi." Technoblade drawls, flicking his wrist, switching out his Trident for his axe that Ranboo gifted him.

The pink haired dude's eyes widen. "Lucy, run! I'll beat this guy!"

At the same time, Gajeel shouts out; "Technoblade! What are you doing here?!"

Technoblade, with incredible speed, rushes up to the pink haired nerd, and hits him heavily with the broad side of the battle axe. This, in turn, sends Pinky flying through the air a good few feet. This gives Techno the chance to walk up to Gajeel and hand him a golden apple and a iron bar.

"You okay?" Technoblade asks, glancing over Gajeel. There weren't any major injuries, the kid was just exhausted.

"I'm good. What are you doing here, Techno? I thought you were on a job and that no one could reach you." Gajeel states, leaning forward and resting his forehead on Technoblade's shoulder, munching on the iron and gapple.

Technoblade runs his hand through Gajeel's hair, looking straight at Pinky.  The pink haired brat stared wide-eyed at the interaction between Technoblade and Gajeel.

"What is it, nerd. You gonna just stand there staring, or are you actually going to do something. Preferably, get the hell out of here." Technoblade says, patting Gajeel's back to indicate to get off, which he does, reluctantly.

Pinky and Lucy shouts something about not leaving behind a friend, and needing to defeat Jose.

"First of all, the power of friendship doesn't work all the time. You need actual skill and power. Second of all, I'm about to go knock some sense into Jose myself. You're free to come along, just don't get in my way." Technoblade informs.

"Alright, let's go!" Pinky shouts