Ch. 5 The End Of Phantom Lord

Technoblade marches up to the top floor, letting Pinky and Lucy take care of the small fry. Windy as Technoblade called him, was already knocked out. So, Techno slams open the doors to Jose's study, only to quickly cover his eyes and stumble back.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, woah. Nope. Not getting demonitized for this crap. Put the girl down and never do that again." Technoblade yells out, as what he saw for a split second was some red haired chick being held up by Jose, partially naked and all beaten up. "This is some R rated stuff. Also, Red, put some clothes on, please!"

Erza stared at the people who interrupted her battle with the guild master, Jose. Two she recognized as her guildmates, Natsu and Lucy. The other two she barely recognized as Phantom Lord members. One was Black Steel Gajeel. The other, was one she didn't recognize at all. He had long blush pink hair, pale skin, a boar skull mask on his face, some sort of blackish purpleish armor on, and a long red cape and a golden crown.

"And another thing! You. Jose." The one she didn't recognize shouts. "Gajeel and I are officially leaving the guild. Because threatening your guild members is so, totally not cool, man. So, yeah."

Erza was shocked. This man has the audacity to barge into the Guild master's room and claim to leave the guild in the middle of battle?! On top of that while said guild master was fighting? This man has some nerve. Erza couldn't help but smirk slightly, Jose was going to loose a whole lot of forces, this way.

"Technoblade, what the hell do you think you're doing?!" Jose demands, the pressure in the room growing.

The man, now known as Technoblade rolls his eyes and flicks his hand, a sword appearing in it, shocking Erza. Did he have requip as well?

"Oh wow. It's not like I just told you what I was planning on doing. Mhm. No issues here. 100%. Can indeed see the confusion. Mhm. Yup." Technoblade's sarcastic drawl states, making Erza giggle. "And, lady what did I say about putting some clothes on??"

Erza startles at that realizing that, yes.he did in fact ask her to redress herself. Erza closes her eyes and reaches deep within herself, finding a suitable, undestroyed piece of armor to put on, specifically her heartcruz armor.

Technoblade then, faster than Erza could reasonably track, shot forward. The sword in his hand swinging downward, magically setting itself ablaze. Jose quickly shot his hand out, letting the darkness block the sword, but the netherite simply seemed to burn away the magic. As Technoblade had learned himself, Netherite could cut through magic. The magic in the air, that is used to power spells, burns away on netherite.

With that, Technoblade continues his arc downward, his gold eyes taking on a glowing red hue. Whispers seemed to emit from the darkness. As the others strained to hear it, the whispers grew louder, and louder. All saying one thing,

Blood for the Blood God Blood for the Blood God Blood for the Blood God Blood for the Blood God BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

Technoblade's weapon, cleanly slices through the Wizard Saint's arm. Jose shrieks and clutches the stub of an arm, tears in his eyes.

"Nononononono wh-what are you?" Jose shakily asks the man who dearmed him.

"I've been called many things, god. Demon. Even things like angel or savior. But I suppose for these purposes I am your executioner." Technoblade responds dryly, raising his sword once more.

"Wait-!" Erza shouts, trying to stop him from killing the downed wizard. Only to see Technoblade knock the man out with the hilt of his sword.

"Well, then." Technoblade states. "Now that that's over, let's get out of this collapsing hunk of junk."

With that, Technoblade scoops up Gajeel and jumps out a hole in the wall, landing safely in the water, then propelling them both to shore with his Trident.

Erza watches in awe as the wizard uses magic tools as easily as breathing. It was breathtaking his grace and power with those weapons.

Technoblade sighs as he is questioned by the magic guard. He really hates the government. So what if he knocked Jose around a bit? It's not like he was a part of the attack, himself.

So, that is how Technoblade spent the next week, going from questioning session to interrogation session. Techno really did hate the entire process, but the government didn't seem too corrupt, so he guesses he'll let it stay.

"One last question before we let you go for now." The guard questioning him states. "Did you really beat Jose, if so, how? He is a Wizard Saint."

Technoblade rolls his eyes and flicks his wrist, summoning his sword from his hotbar. "Well I did, and with this. This is called the Orphan Obliterator. It's a joke. And it's made out of a material called Netherite, a material that is rare, even where I come from. And, Netherite can cut through magic unless it's bound to a material form."

Technoblade holds the sword out for the guard to see. The guard carefully takes the sword and inspects it. Sure enough, it was made out of a material he had never seen before. The guard then hands back the sword to Technoblade, who gratefully accepts it back.

"Alright, you're free to go." The guard states, the other two guards at the entrance of the tent open the flap for him. Technoblade nods his thanks and stretches and heads out.

Outside he sees Rainy talking to Gajeel. The two notice him, and Juvia, or Rainy as Technoblade is used to calling her, waves him over.

"Juvia wanted to invite Gajeel and Technoblade to join her in her new guild, Fairy Tail!" Juvia exclaims.

Technoblade hums in acknowledgement and turns to Gajeel. "What were you thinking of doing?"

Gajeel shrugs. "I was planning on going where ever you were going to go."

Technoblade grunts and rolls his eyes. "Great, another Ranboo." He mutters under his breath.

"What?" Gajeel asks, confused as he didn't hear what Technoblade was saying.

"Don't worry about it. And Juvia. We'll go with you. Fairy Tail seems chill. Little accident prone, but chill." Technoblade states.

"Then come with Juvia to see our new Master!" Juvia says happily.

"What's got her so chipper." Technoblade asks Gajeel.

Gajeel rolls his eyes and states back, "Her new boyfriend."

Technoblade blinks before nodding. "She's got a boyfriend? Good for her."

Gajeel turns to Technoblade and pulls a face. "They aren't actually dating. I was just saying that he was her boyfriend to jokingly tease her."

"Oh."