030

As the bell rang, Aizawa announced the end of class.

"There's only one week left until the final exams. You all are studying properly, right? I'm sure you already know, but it won't just be a written exam. There's also a practical component." He said, making some of the people in class stiffen up.

"Make sure you train your minds and bodies at the same time. That's all." Aizawa ended, closing the door to the classroom, just as soon as he did, the class began bickering.

"I didn't study at all! With the sports festival and internships, I didn't study at all!" Kaminari whined, holding his head in frustration.

"It's true that we had one event after another, but.." Tokoyami began. "For the midterms, we'd just started school, so they didn't cover much, so I didn't really have a hard time with them. But with the back-to-back events and stuff, the finals will be different." Sato continued.

"Well-" Elena began, only to be interrupted by Mineta. "It'll be tough since there's a practical exam, too."

"T-tenth in the midterms?!" Kaminari and Mina asked at the same time. "And here I thought you were one of us!" Mina yelled, pointing at him. "Guys like you are only likable if they're dumb..! Where's the demand for this?!" Kaminari asked in disbelief.

Elena glared daggers at Mineta for interrupting her. "Fucking grape." She muttered, also noting that he was healed since the bruises wasn't there anymore.

"Ashido! Kaminari! L-let's do our best! We all want to go to the training camp together, right?" Midoriya asked, smiling.

Iida spoke up. "Yes! As class rep, I also have high hopes that you will all be moved to action!" He said, making his usual robotic movements.

Elena sighed, knowing she didn't have to be very worried, considering she placed second in midterms. "It's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention in class." Todoroki continued. "Or you just study-" Elena scratched the back of her head and smiled, however glared daggers at Momo, knowing she was placed first in midterms. "You two! I may be able to be of assistance with the class lectures." Momo said and smiled.

At this point Elena was radiating an evil aura around her, raising her hand. "I can help you guys too though. If you want!" She said and smiled, however her eyes said something else. "I'm not one of those two, but can I join, too?" Jiro asked, mainly looking at Elena. "I'm having some trouble with quadratic functions.." Jiro said, holding up her book.

"Sorry! Me too! How are you with Classical Japanese?" Sero asked Momo.

Ojiro joined in too, telling her that he also needed help with a bunch of stuff. "Everyone...yes! Of course!  Then let us hold a study session at my residence this weekend!" She said, clasping her hands together as Mina joined in on it. "Seriously? I can't wait to see your house!" She said, smiling.

At this point Elena was completely forgotten. She shrugged and put her head down on her desk. Momo began rambling about how they would have to open up the hall and a lot of other things.

"Look at the difference in virtue.." Kirishima said behind Elena. Elena perked up and looked at the fuming blonde behind her. "I can do it too! Want me to beat it into you?" Bakugo asked, his eyes filled with fire. "Oi, Pomeranian. I can help out. I have nothing better to do!" Elena said with a small smile on her lips, looking at the boys. "Wow! Thank you Elena! It would be very helpful! I can't believe you came in second at the midterms!" Kirishima said, praising her.

Elena's eyebrows furrowed as she glared at Momo once again. "Yeah...I can't either." She said. "Watch me beat her in everything." Elena mumbled, smiling evilly as an evil aura surrounded her.