A Golden Opportunity

Sana puts down her phone on the table and sigh.

"So how was it?" Nayeon asks.

"Unnie if you were a little quiet she wouldn't hang up, she thought I'm setting her up for something" Sana glares at Nayeon.

"Oh... my bad"

"What now?" Momo asks.

"I'll just text her" Sana replies.

------------------------------------------

[SANA] Hello, about that I can explain.

[ROSE] What is it?

[SANA] Our producer for the next album is hospitalized and we need a replacement very quick

[ROSE] And you want me to be the replacement?

[SANA] Yes!

[ROSE] How can I trust you on this?

[SANA] No Rose I'm not playing around we really need a replacement please help us on this I've heard your music before it's very good plus you graduated from a music school you have talents.

[ROSE] hmmm...

[SANA] Please.

[ROSE] How many songs...

[SANA] Oh my god! thank you! thank you so much Rose!

[ROSE] I'm doing this for the sake of your career.

[SANA] For Twice's sake hehe

[ROSE] Ok block

[SANA] I'm joking plus isn't it your dream of becoming a kpop producer.

[ROSE] You know I drop that dream a year ago...

[SANA] Well time to bring it back.

[ROSE] I guess...

[SANA] YAY!

[ROSE] So when do you want this song?

[SANA] Oh tomorrow-

[ROSE] TOMORROW?!?!

[SANA] Yahh let me finish first

[ROSE] ........

[SANA] So tomorrow I'm gonna bring you to the company and meet with pd-nim then we can work on the songs.

[ROSE] Go to the company?!?!?

Sana immediately turn off her phone.

"That's a safe place to end it..." Sana puts her phone down again.

"Did it went well this time?" Dahyun looks at Nayeon.

"Don't look at me like that I don't know anything can you even blame me??" Nayeon defends herself.

"Yes" Jihyo looks at her.

"Unbelievable" Nayeon shakes her head.

------------------------------------------

Rose puts her phone aside and just stare at the TV pondering about what will happen when she is at the company. Would she pass away when she meet nayeon? would she be able to meet the standard of jyp songs? would she be mistreated? ok maybe not the last one but a lot of thoughts is just going back and forth in her mind.

"Ahhhh I need to stop overthinking and starts to brainstorm ideas" 

She goes to her room and grabs a laptop and goes back to the couch. Rose with passions in her eyes types down a few idea she has for the songs she need to compose tomorrow. It only took 15 minutes for her to take a break and eat snacks.