When Our Eyes Meet

"Sana!" Nayeon says in joy.

Sana is already nervous when she saw Nayeon in the elevator she looks to her right and see Rose is starting to cry and become so nervous. She immediately grab her bestfriend and bring him inside while Rose is covering her face with her hands.

"Unnie ground floor please..." Sana asks nervously.

"Oh ok" Nayeon presses the button.

Sana is holding her bestfriend's hand very tightly to make sure she doesn't embarrass herself in front of her favorite idol. Nayeon approaches the two at the corner of the elevator. 

"Unnie you are making this so akward" Sana explains.

"Oh I'm sorry that's not my intention" Nayeon replies.

"She's very nervous right now can you give her some space?" 

"I wanted to say something to her actually..."

Nayeon holds Rose's hands and put it down revealing Rose's gorgeous shiny face. Their eyes meet and Rose was just frozen in time. Speechless. Sana just watch in the distant powerless to do anything with Nayeon in the way.

"Hey, I'm sorry about yesterday"  Nayeon slowly says.

"So-so-sorry.... a-a-bout... w-w-what?" Rose answers while locking her eyes with Nayeon.

"Well I heard because I was too loud yesterday you hang up because you thought Sana was trying to set you up, it was my fault, I apologize" Nayeon bows to Rose in the elevator.

The elevator doors then opens and Sana quickly grabs Rose's hands from Nayeon and runs straight to the building's main exit. Nayeon follows by and take a turn to the cafeteria and back to her members. Jihyo with disappointed face welcomes her.

"What did you do" Jihyo askes.

"Nothing I did nothing" Nayeon replies as she sits down.

"Nayeon what did you do?"

"No seriously I did nothing wrong"

"Im Nayeon what did you do?" Jihyo raises her tone and scares everyone on the table.

"Oh it looks bad" Chaeyoung whispers to Tzuyu.

"It never ends well..." Tzuyu whispers back.

"No hear me out, I just apologize to her on the elevator that's all I swear" Nayeon defends herself.

"Then why did Sana unnie went straight outside with her?" Dahyun questions her eldest sister.

"We will just let Sana explain it herself when she get back" Nayeon roll her eyes.

"Do you know if she's coming back"

"Uhhhh..." Nayeon is left speechless on the table.

-----------------------------------------

Sana and Rose enter the car and just sit there in silent for solid minute. 

"Please don't worry too much about that..." Sana says.

"Did I leave a bad impression on her? why was she apologizing to me? what's happening Sana??" Rose panics.

"Calm down you poopie head, she told you what literally happened yesterday and why she apologized" 

"But that was my fault for assuming you are setting me up"

"Look right now it's no one's fault because she has apologize and you have forgive her... right?"