well heck:,D

You go to the peephole to see Selever again.*what the heck did i do and how did he find me-* hey are you here?" you duck quickly and try to get the courage to answer him but you were frozen in fear to be fair he did stare daggers into your soul but before you could think anything else you felt the door shake, "Hey i saw you duck open the *quack*ing door before i break it down."*there is no way he can break a dang door right? Well he is a demon so it wouldn't surprise m-*the door flung open before you could even get up, smashing you into the wall since you had sat at the door."Where the *quack:,>* are yo- oh." he said as he saw that you were next to the wall. You were surprised at how strong he was, sure he was a demon but you did not expect that. He grabbed your arm and made sure you didn't break any bones or anything. "Anyways i just came by to ask who the hell are you-" "o-oh im y/n i heard your name is selever?" "Yep the one and only" you just stare at him and a few minutes go by. "um do you need something or what-" "yes i need you to help pay for the damages on my house-" you sigh as you point to the damages on the wall and the door. "oh well alright follow me" before you can say anything he again grabs your arm and shuts the door. * where the heck are we going-* "so we are gonna rob a bank." You take a few seconds to really take that in, you and this random demon child were gonna rob a bank. You felt excited and then a few minutes later you and selever were at the bank. "You ready?"

                                            sorry im gonna try to make more tomorrow or even later at night idk if anyone is even reading this but b a i have a good day/night/whatever time it is for you;v;'

                                    from mushroom:D