NM and Ari get tattoos

NM and Ari getting cactus tattoos really small on the inside of their ring finger.

Cause NM and Ari are pretty close. A little closer than with the others. Just cause NM can be more vulnerable with Ari easier.

NM fell for Ari first. And can be more vulnerable in Spanish with it coming more natural to him, he feels safer in Spanish knowing most of the other states can't understand anything being said.

Utah and Colorado aren't too fluent in Spanish where Ari is so it got Ari and NM closer.

They still love their other boyfriends but they are just a little more connected. Ari has been the one there to listen when NM isn't okay. And can understand why NM says sappy things when he doesn't think anyone is listening.

And NM wanted something for them. Since Ari is such a romantic. Utah is already married and all four of them can't get married. He knows Ari gets a little sad when he is reminded he can't ever have that.

NM thought about doing rings. Maybe just something that can show he isn't going anywhere and they are together to the end. Promise ring kind of deal just more locked in like married without actually marrying.

But he couldn't do a ring cause NM would hate having to wear it. He tried one for a little bit just to see but he couldn't because it felt so annoying and it was always in the way.

He can't do a ring but maybe something there instead. he just didn't know what. 

Ari and NM were in his desert one day and Ari was talking about how cute the saguaro cactuses are and how he loved that they had them. while passing one on there walk, he stopped looking up at it that's when he had an idea what could be it.

New Mexico looked up tattoos and different places to get them. And how much. And all. He meet with a few to get an idea of what they could do.

He figured a little small one on their ring finger. Since both of them can grow saguaro cactuses and they are Ari's favorite. He wanted something small for them and not something that everyone will be able to see easily. And question him about.

New Mexico took Ari out on a date just the two of them. It was a day that meant a lot to them.

When Ari first joined he had taken scissors to his long hair. But not knowing what he was doing. It looked bad. He was made fun of. One day two months later. NM found him in the bathroom trying to cut it again. NM come in and after some convincing, cut his hair and made it even and look better.

That day means a lot. They will never forget it.

NM took them for ice cream then told Ari he had a surprise and they weren't doing the movie as they had planned.

Ari was confused but trusted NM.

They drove and before pulling up NM made sure Ari knew if he didn't like the idea they would turn around and go to the movies.

When they pulled up and NM told Ari the idea.

Ari started crying. NM thought maybe he messed up. But only for a millisecond cause, Ari was then in his lap kissing him. Saying how much he loved him. they made out for a but then tried to get composed to go in

It took a bit for Ari to chill out and everything. 

NM when first, totally cuss cause it hurt. When the guy started. But Ari grabbed his other hand whispering to him in Spanish. They when back and forth while it was getting done.

NM told the guy beforehand Ari might be a mess

But

Ari was crying not the whole time not it hurt of course but cause he loved Newie so much. And they are matching. And NM loves him.

The poor guy doing them was like. Is he okay???

NM is like. Yes, he is okay he is just emotional.

Ari nodding. "This means so much to me, you mean so much to me love" looking up at NM tears starting to fall again. NM gave him a smile holding up his other hand giving it a kiss, which open up the waterworks. 

The guy like "Oh okay man you won't kidding when you said he might be a mess"

Afterward, they went to their favorite spot and lay down in the bed of NM truck, and watch the sunset. 

when they do go back home NM carries Ari through the doorway, ari with his legs wrapped around NM. totally still kissing him all over so happy,  Ari doesn't really chill out well he never really chill but he doesn't calm down to what he usually is for another week and a half. 

Utah and Coco know of course but no one else really knows what's going on but some states know something happened. since Ari was on top of NM whenever they were in the same room. someone ask Ari and he say NM was the softest cutie's kindest state. and started talking about how he gets lost in those soft eyes. and the poor state that asked was like NM soft??!?!?! what?!?!?! no we cant be talking about the same state! then Ari was about to throw hands. but utah grabbed him before he could.