1

"Must I say, our miserable lives in this pathetic location, is terribly dull." Chenle said as he twirled around in his chair. Haechan also nodded as he played with magic, making the black feathers fly mystically in the palm of his hand. Renjun looked up from his book as he adjusted his glasses and said. 

"Chenle, you will injure yourself if you continue the action of twirling this harshly with your seat." Chenle, being a stubborn kid, twirled even harder while saying. 

"I am certain that I will not inju-" Renjun sighed while continuing the sentence for Chenle. 

"-re yourself, and the next thing we know, you will be fallen on the ground in the count of three, two.." And right when Renjun pointed his finger lazily on the ground, Chenle landed on the ground, squashing his pink tail on the way. Renjun closed his book while Haechan just stopped playing with the black feathers. Both of the males looked at their youngest god in disappointment. Chenle winced as he stood up. 

"Renjun had already told you, my little brother, to not fool around on your beloved seat." Haechan said while snapping his fingers, the previously dimmed light, turned into slightly brighter ones, igniting the whole room. Chenle just pouted while sitting down beautifully like a pretty little girl. Raising his hand, a red comb with a reddish pink aura floated towards his direction and landed perfectly on Chenle's hand. 

"My poor tail.." Chenle said while combing his feathery tail. Renjun just laughed as he stood up. 

"I am going to get something to quench my thirst, perhaps a wine. Is there anything I will be able to get you guys?" The phoenix said while arranging his silky black cape. The vampire and the fox said at the exact same time. 

"A 1875 red wine will be fantastic." 

"A 1990 rose wine will be an astounding choice."
The eldest just turned around and teased. 

Renjun smiled as he bowed down lightly. And before disappearing, Renjun reminded his two friends. 

"We will be expecting some guests later, make sure to put on your best behaviour." The two nodded not understanding what the eldest said.

"I am so irked.." Chenle whined while the comb slowly floated away. Haechan sighed, agreeing with Chenle. 

Until, they heard the entrance bell ding 4 times. Chenle and Haechan sat up from a lazy stance to a sharp stance. 4? That was unexpected. Just then, Renjun waltzed in with a tray. Three wine glasses. A light red wine, a sparkly rose wine and a beautiful bold red wine. The door of the lift opened, revealing four boys. Renjun, having his back faced against the lift, continued walking towards his black office chair, and settled the tray on the side table, and took his seat. The four boys just stood there, amazed by the visuals of the three creatures in front of them. 

A beautiful boy, with skin as clear as glass, in a silky white robe, his pink, reddish tail relaxing against his legs. While in between his dainty hands, rested a tall glass of sparkling rose wine. His fox ears slightly twitching from time to time while his lips rested a sweet smile. His posture, almost as pretty and flexible like a gymnast, rested like a fox against the pink leather sofa. 

A immaculate boy, with orbs dark like the night sky, in a black suit and a cape, his black beautiful feathers of his tail, showing slightly resting on the hand rest. His legs, crossed mannerly while his hands rested a wine glass with bold red wine. While his face showed no emotions, his posture said otherwise. A stern aura surrounded the flawless male, while his eyes pierced through all four boy's souls, almost trying to understand why they were here. His back relaxed against the pure black leather office seat.

Lastly, a male, seated on top of a flaming maroon coloured throne. His robes blending in with his throne as his skill-full hands twirled the glasses in his fingers. His purple eyes never leaving the glass as he crossed his legs in a feminine way. His fangs revealed itself as he inhaled the stunning smell of the wine. Every move of his were smooth and sharp, almost like a ghost. His lips tainted with an breath-taking colour of blood red, his lips curved into a luring smile. 

The four boys could not take their eyes off the people, or must I say, creatures in front of them.