2

"Gosh, we need to talk modern now." Renjun whispered, loud enough for the hybrid and the vampire. Chenle giggled as Haechan rolled his eyes. 

"Welcome to the Peculiar Potion shop. I am Renjun." Renjun introduced himself with an expressionless face. 

"I'm Chenle." Chenle said while smiling. 

"Haechan." Haechan simply said. With a flick of Renjun's hand, four chairs appeared and pushed the four unknown boys closer to the three gods. The four of them sat there, scared. They don't know what was in this mysterious place and what was waiting for them. Suddenly, they all parted away by Renjun. Each of them in front of the god. Two in front of Renjun, one in front of Chenle and one in front of Haechan. Black walls immediately dropped down, and blocking each gods from each other. 

From a black box, Chenle blew a slight pink powder, and they were instantly teleported into a beautiful cloudy room. Pink walls, a 96 inch rectangular long table, a comfy pink office chair, a private space, with a big pink cauldron, a pretty baby pink shelf with different potions, each tidied up from colours, uses, how much power it has. The client was seated on a pale pink chair, with a cup of rose tea. Chenle was now in a pretty pink robe, and a red rose resting just above his ear. He leaned in and smiled. 

"Have a drink." He said softly and sweetly. The male in front of him relaxed from a stiff stance to a more relaxed one as he took the cup of tea and drank it. 

"So. Before I can give you anything, or even help you. I need to know more about you." Chenle said as he lightly pushed a sheet of paper and a rose pen. 

"Fill it in." The male obliged and started filling the document up. While waiting, Chenle leaned back while he fiddled his rose ring. He noticed how his customer puffed his cheeks while he was focusing on the document, and how his emotions were affecting him. Surprisingly, he could not locate where this boy's soulmate, his red string. His destiny was only two words.  

'Unknown Destiny'

Chenle frowned as he fiddled with his ring. But as he saw his pen being put down, he put on a smile before taking the paper that was on the table. He flicked his wrist smoothly, a pink aura picking up the paper for him, and floated in front of his face, scaring his customer. Noticing how he flinched, Chenle giggled. 

"I can't do anything to you with my magic yet. Calm down..." His eyes still scanning the paper as he said. 

"Jisung." He finished with his name. Then Chenle smiled before shooing the paper away softly and he then crossed his hands across his chest. 

"Now, Jisung-ssi. What can I help you with today?" 

From a black box, Renjun snapped his fingers, and the three of them were teleported into a black majestic room. Renjun seated on another black office chair, black glasses resting perfectly against the god's nose bridge, his eyes fixated on the documents on his table. The two boys just looked around on the chair, afraid to walk away. Renjun's chamber had a big place for two cauldrons, and 7 shelves for potions. And he also had the biggest book shelf surrounding his entire chamber, making this whole entire area to have an astonishing aesthetic. Renjun used two fingers to push a sheet of paper in front of the two male, his eyes still not leaving from the documents he was doing. When it reached in the middle of them, Renjun separated the two papers with his fingers respectively and he put down the instrument of writing he used, and looked up. 

"Fill it in." Renjun said with no emotions as he looked back to write on his document. One of the males bravely asked. 

"Are we in uh.. Therapy?" Renjun looked up.  

"Do I look like a therapist?" He sassed. The male backed down like a puppy. 

"No sir." Renjun hummed as he flicked his wrist to dim the lights. The first boy had already finished filling out the form, he kept quiet as he sat there. 

"Obedient much." Renjun said, still not looking up. The male just chuckled sheepishly. And once he heard the second pen reach the table, he used two fingers to motion for the papers to float on his hand and rested on his open palm. Switching gazes from his documents to the two documents on his hands. He slightly hummed in satisfaction. 

"Oh well." He said while standing up to keep the documents in the folder that he uses to keep his client's information. While walking back, his short cape floating smoothly behind him, he spoke in a monotone voice. 

"So Jaemin, and Jeno. What can I help you with today?" 

From a black box, Haechan waved his hand in a nice circle, and they were in the most spacious chamber any living creature has ever seen. Purple literally tainting every single inch of the room as Haechan placed a purple parchment paper and an ink feather pen. 

"Fill it up." Haechan said while disappearing, scaring the client. And the he suddenly appeared behind the male, noticing the name, he already smiled. 

"So Minhyung-ie.. What is this greatest thing in your heart that you desire?" Haechan suddenly appeared in front of him, his orbs turning maroon red, attempting to lure the male into confessing. The male just nervously said. 

"I-I'm not s-sure.." Haechan just smiled as he just realised what this male in front of him desire. Lee Minhyung desired closure. And Haechan was definitely giving him that. Not in the positive way, it was time for the evilness to show itself.