3

"Haechan-nie hyung! Haechan-nie hyung!!" The vampire appeared in front of the hybrid, yawning while holding a hand against his forehead, slightly massaging it.

"Yes my brother." He looked up, not to see a human, but then he looked down to see a pink reddish fox sitting in front of him.

"Chenle, do transform back into your original human form." The fox looked down, and then a blare of pink light appeared. Then appeared the human, which is Haechan's little brother. Then Haechan crossed his hands and motioned for his brother to speak.

"I am afraid there is something wrong with my client." Haechan then perked up.

"I'm afraid I'm encountering the same situation with you. We have to converse with Renjun for advise." Chenle nodded. Haechan snapped his fingers and there they were, in front of Renjun's chamber door.

*knock knock knock*

"Come in." Haechan opened the door and waltzed in while Chenle did the same.

"Greetings Renjun hyung, if this isn't a trouble, please excuse us for asking you such a monstrous question. Are you perhaps encountering a sort of mishap or trouble with your client?" Haechan said while looking up after bowing lightly. Renjun looked up, and took off his glasses.

"Yes, in fact. Both of my clients actually. I could see their future with... Me, in it. My vision could not be wrong, I will be conversing with my father and mother with later. Why do you ask?" Renjun answered. Chenle then stepped forward and said.

"I have also encountered a problem with my client. Mysteriously, I could not see who was destined to be his soulmate, neither could I see his red strings, not even one to be seen. Moreover, on top of his head, was two words. 'Unknown destiny'. I'm certain I will have to tell these to mother and father later." Renjun nodded as his head turned to the next god who was speaking.

"I have too, encountered a astounding problem with my client. I could somehow, magically see something else other than lust, sexual desires. I saw how my client desired closure. Which I never knew. Nor discovered." Renjun thought for a while, then he spoke.

"We must speak to our fathers and mothers for this. This is something new, and we have never experienced it." But Chenle had something to say.

"I have not been there for years! I forgot how I even looked like as a god!" Renjun chuckled.

"That's why, we go back regularly. You never, because you are always too lazy. You really have to change this bad habit my dear friend. It is not very pleasing to yourself. And I don't think the gods up there is very pleased with your disappearance for about a few weeks, or even months." Chenle then pouted, he had to go up to meet his father and mother. He needed answers, even if he was walking into a hall room with incoming lectures.

"Then we must take our leave, the sun sets in a few hours up there." Haechan said while slowly exiting the room, Chenle waved a goodbye before joining his brother. Renjun just smiled lightly as a response.

After walking down a long hallway, the two brother finally reached a big door. With a flick of a hand, the door opened. Chenle silently clapped for his brother, because Haechan was the most powerful one between the three of them. As they stepped in, Chenle inhaled sharply after not stepping foot into this big chamber for weeks. The power that the stone harnessed was too much for Chenle.

"Take my hand Le." Chenle took his brother's hand, as they stepped before the stone, and finally transforming. Black wide wings grew from Haechan's back, and two arched horns grew from Haechan's previous brown hair to a red mullet. Haechan previous robes turned into a beautiful dress, laced with golden snakes embroidery on the sides of his black dress, and tall knee-high black boots with slight heels. His eyes turned from purple to blood red, complimenting his pale skin. And a pale Violeta crow sitting in the middle of his head with beautiful purple and red jewels.

Chenle, on the other hand, his tail immediately grew bigger, and pink beautiful angel wings grew, and his ears drooped upwards as his previous white robes transformed into a beautiful red sleeveless dress, and pink boots. Pink gloves that reached his elbow was immediately shown with a pretty ruby red embroidered crown. His crown, coloured in pink with 17 different colours of pink and red.

The stone , almost sensing the powerful power from the gods, opened up a beautiful blood red with remnants of pink, both colours representing each god. Chenle inhaled a sharp and soft breath, afraid to step into the portal that he saw a few months ago. Haechan looked over as he extended his hand for his brother to take.

"Take my hand, we will go through this. Together." Chenle smiled with hesitation. And took his brother's hand. Together, as Haechan said, they walked through the portal that connected them to the other side.