are

a/n - there is swear words in this chapter, please don't read if you don't like them but they will appear sometime, it is a lot so sorry, there is also a little bit of sexual content sorry</3

lord, I hate my father or less like a father, he started coming to hateno more often and it pissed me the hell off. it has been around 5 years but soon it is going to be six. and the king of hyrule had come to hateno to speak about something. living with jasmine was fun, we baked often her boyfriend came over a lot and they kissed which always happened in front of my fucking salad. ugh. anyway, the blare of the trumpets was heard, as I ran to put my mask on, I heard the king outside of the fucking door. 'oh fucking god' i thought to myself. i put my mask on and ran to the door. what I saw was unexpected. 

zelda. "excuse me, is there a jasmine and f/n here?" she asked, her accent hadn't changed. "um, yes princess," i said. "are you f/n?" she asked me, "yes," i replied. "give a few seconds, i must call jasmine," i said bowing. i turned and booked it up the stairs. i opened her door and yelled at her. "jasmine, the fucking princess is here and she needs us. stop eating landon's face off and put your tunic on, let's go." i covered my eyes while doing so knowing they were probably fucking (they are 18-19, y/n is 19). so as a booked downstairs again to talk to zel, and the champions? now i was very confused. "i called her, your majesty," i said, bowing down once more. "oh, please don't bow, there is no need." she said. i looked up from the floor. i heard jasmine walking down the stairs. "what did you say ugly ass? you speak like hella fast." she said, flopping herself onto me. "god, the princess, and champions are here dumbass." i said, picking her up into a sitting position. "bro what? i can't hear you with that mask on." she said groggily. "for fucks sake, the princess, and the champions are here." i said louder so i knew she could hear me. i forgot about zelda and champions outside of my door. "ugh, I'll just go make tea, green tea or black," but before i could finish i heard landon yell out, "racist." "i-, no, green tea and black tea are made up of different leaves." i said, replying to his stupid comment.  as i made the tea i heard landon go to jasmine, "no making out in this kitchen fuckers." i said before he could try anything. "excuse me" we all heard a masculine voice call out

i knew who that was "astor?" i called out? "yessir- i mean yes it is me." he said, i chuckled at how he replied to me. he was trying to reincarnate ganon and shit but he should stop, i least i think he will. anywho, i remembered something important. the princess is here. "fuck." i said. "i am so sorry," i said to the princess and champions, "please come in, what type of tea would you like?" i asked feeling bad. "um do you have green tea?" zelda asked "i do." as i made the tea, i felt the stares of many watch me. i looked back and saw the champions watch me, the tallest of them was a goron. the second tallest was a gerudo woman, she had abs, unlike me but i was still pretty strong. the third was a blue rito, he looked like a bitch. the shortest was a salmon-colored zora. the zora was admiring the spear i had hung. link came in last, still looked like shit but had the all-mighty darkness sealing sword with him.

i had fought him in travel routes before. he was still highly skilled. i watched as he drew his sword. "link, why are you drawing your sword." zelda had asked looking at him with worry, this bitch was just staring at me. i was staring back at him, cause i could, i feel him going through my past. "they are a street rat, stilling things, and i believe that they work for the yiga, just undercover. " he said. "i-just no hon, i fight the yiga cause they suck ass and i hate them, but bananas are good." i said, proceeding to make tea, and get a few things to snack on. the gerudo spoke up, "is this your spear?" i looked at her, but as i was about to speak jasmine spoke up before me. "no, it's mine, I'm really good with it too." "claymore," i said before she could say anything else. "your spear skills are terrible but if i gave you a claymore, you would be unstoppable, i mean, i haven't met anyone other than you who could take down a full camp of books with 3 swings of a claymore." i continued.  "landon is great with a bow and arrow, he may look like he can't do anything, but scoping is one of his greatest traits." i said. "and then there's my dumbass, who's descent with a spear," i said, pouring in tea for the six who came into my house. "you lovebirds want some tea?" i asked. "we're ok thank you tho." jasmine responded. i hummed at her response. "f/n," i heard zelda call out, "yes, your majesty?" replying. "how would you like to join the royal army of hyrule with jasmine?" she asked. i turned to her in shock. "I would love to, as long as f/n comes with." jasmine said, standing up. "i will too then." i said, shortly after jasmine did so. 

"also, there shall be a ball in the castle, i have put you and jasmine on the roster. if you would like you may bring on an extra person." zelda spoke again. i look in disbelief. my sister, the princess of hyrule, is telling me and my friend to come to the castle. "but unfortunately, you can't wear a mask." zelda snaped me out of my thoughts. "i see." came my voice, somehow. "the ball shall be in 1 week, i hope to see you there." she spoke on last time, as she left my house with the rest of the champions. 

a/n - look at us with the good stuff, I'm honestly enjoying this, and i hope the rest of you are! i am including my weird-ass classmates, who will show u[p in the next chapter. ~max<33