Three days

He's been gone three days. I wonder what's he been up too. Maybe he finally left me alone, or maybe he couldn't take being with me no more? I was worried but also couldn't care less I felt free to walk around the house without his annoying presence. I was able to invite a friend over too.

But I did make him leave immediately. He tried to hook up with me. As much as I hate yoongi I wouldn't want to do that to him again. He only hurts me out of love I do it out of pure spite. To anger him, make him mad. Maybe I'm the reason he is the way he is.

The reason he no longer has friends since all of them only wanted him to get with me. Did I stop them?

The door opened.

He was home.

But not happy face was red and eyes bloodshot.

What happened to you, I asked? He only stood there as he drop to his knees and cried. I was now even more confused. I walked to the door as I picked him up. Don't cry yoongi let's get you a bath, I said.

We were in the bathroom as he sat on the toilet seat waiting for the water to heat up. You can get in now, I said. He went I to the bath sitting down as the tears stopped. So wanna say what happened or you don't wanna talk to me, I said.

He didn't say anything but he put his head under the water.

Hey hey you can't take yourself out, I said. If I couldn't neither can you. He then rolled his eyes as I pulled him back up. So speak, I said. I went out as break, he said.

I wanted to leave until I was fully better, he said. Better from what, I asked? Better for you, he said. I've been the worst boyfriend ever, he said with a laugh. I went out to further understand myself more but it didn't go as planned.

When I took a walk someone tried to kidnap me, he said. I was almost stabbed but I managed to run, he said. I ran to far cause then I didn't k ow where I was, he said. I just roamed the area trying to ask for help but the place seemed depressing. No one was happy.

Why would you leave like that then even if you tried to be the better boyfriend you couldn't and won't, I said. He closed his eyes. That's what I also realized when I was finally walking back home, he said. I cried for hours back here cause I would never be enough for you, he said.

I would keep miss treating you.

So what's the point anymore, he said. What's the point of staying together then we both know it's bad for us, I said. We stay together cause, he paused.

Even when it's hard being together. It's harder to leave each other and I learned that over the last three days. I missed you so much, he said. I smirked. I can't say I haven't miss you, I said. I missed you annoying ways and your fits.

I missed when you said I hate you, I said. Cause I knew deep down it was opposite as my h as we both want to deny it. Yoongi moved to the side of the tub to back hug me. Would couples therapy work for us, he said. My mood swings and your breakdowns and our toxicity, I said. Nope.

Wanna stop going then, he said. Nope, I said. Well why not, he asked? I think it's for the better to have someone make sure we're still ok, I said. Who knows if one day we get fed up and finally leave each other, I said.

Yoongi held onto me tighter. I would kill myself if you left, he said. Remember you die I die, I said. You wouldn't kill yourself to be with me, yoongi said. Don't tempt me, I said. I would kill you just so I could kill myself, I said.

Yoongi then started to laugh. You need help, he said. So do you, I said. He then pulled me into the tub with him. Yoongi no, I said. We pulled each other down underneath the water trying to pick ourselves back up but failed each time. After a while we both ran out of breath.

Yoongi moved closer to me as he sat between my legs. It can be moments like this I wished we weren't the way we were, he said.

I then wrapped my arms around him.

I don't say it much at all but I do love you yoongi, I said. I think that's really why I can't leave you knowing how had you are for me, I said. I do to Hobi I love you even if your a bitch, he said. I splashed water in his face. See bitch move, he said annoyed.

We sat in the tub in silence just a little longer than normal. It was weird cause u was fully clothed while yoongi was fully not. But we don't care we have bigger things to focus on.

Ourselves.