Chapter-5. Stupid bastard

MY WIFE IS AN IDIOT? (Yizhan)
•••••••••••••

In front of the Xiao's mansion, a handsome young man named Wang had been walking back and forth with a thinking look on his face.

"Shit !! How is this? !!". Many times he cursed loudly as if no one heard him. Is there something wrong?

Drrttt ... drrrttt ...

His phone vibrated as a notification of an incoming message. Yibo lifted the phone with a look of horror, he slowly opened the contents of the message that displayed a few sentences to him.

"Ahhh... should I reply or not?!!!". Yibo muttered as he ruffled his hair in frustration. Not long after, because Yibo didn't reply to the message, the sender finally switched to a phone call.

"Fuck!! She called me?!". Looking at his slightly pale face, finally Yibo tried to take a deep breath in preparing himself to pick up a call from the sender of the message.

"Hello?...". Yibo answered in a low voice.

("You didn't  answer my message why?!!".) A woman's voice with a high pitched voice.

"I... I ummm, I'm afraid you're mad at me honey..". Yibo answered again in a slightly hoarse voice.

("You think I'm an elementary school kid huhh? I don't mind the news, as long as I get the benefit too!!  I'm your lover Yibo!!  Don't you understand in America I'm very miserable condition !".) The woman said loudly without any words friendly.

"Y...aren't you mad about my wedding next month?". Yibo asked with a look of disbelief.

("Of course not! You don't love that young man, do you? You only wish for his inheritance... so why should I worry?! This is our chance to get rich quick! Don't you want to quickly marry me Yibo??".) The woman said in a slightly disdainful tone.

"Eehmm..yes, I want to quickly marry you Reba...t..ta...but where did you get the news from?". Yibo asked in a choked voice. I don't know, he just felt that she was very selfish.

("Haikuan....... why?".)
The woman answered lightly. Yes, she is Dilraba Dilmurat. Yibo's lover, a woman crazy about wealth. She studying an American university and was funded by Yibo, her own lover. Without being polite, Dilraba often scolded Yibo like a boy. In fact, without the young man, maybe she wouldn't have lived a full life.

 In fact, without the young man, maybe she wouldn't have lived a full life