🍋 1-Seeing Stars- 🍋

🧺🔭🌌

The last things I remember...
Dinner with friends to celebrate my birthday. Laughing and drinking  and then walking home with Shota. He surprised me with a blanket and telescope that were pre set up and some snacks. As much as I love stargazing, I'm much more fond of Shota's eyes.
Normally I don't see them when we kiss but he was as eager and energetic as me that night.
"I get the feeling that you like me being on top of you." I murmur while straddling him as he lays on the blanket spread out beneath us. After about 30 minutes of naming different constellations, let's just say one thing lead to another.
"Well I thought you might prefer not being as exposed this time." He hums against my lips as I touch my nose to his. His fingers feel hot and rough on my skin as strokes higher and higher on the inside of my thighs then the outside.
His comment immediately reminds me of our last stargazing date. We didn't intend to get so carried away and thankfully were quick to gather our things and finish what we started back at his place.
"At least we weren't...well...totally distra~"
The memory causes blood to rush to my face but his hands found their way from teasingly stroking my butt with his thumbs to ever so gently stroking my clothed wet pussy. At the same time, I had eased myself to be almost chest to chest with him. His other hand went up my back then to the back of my neck. For a moment we studied each others eyes then his lips met mine fast enough so he could hear my surprised gasp. From half lidded to momentarily surprised and excited my eyes close as I let myself sink into the moment.
With a gentle but good hold of my neck and just barely fingers in my hair, he makes a point to tease me.
"N/n, you make the cutest sounds you know...~" with his voice trailing off in that way I find so alluring, semi public encounters such as these turn me on so much more. To balance out the moan he pulls from my lips, I bite his lower lip before grinding on him. In doing so, I cause this extremely sexy groan to be let out. The sound is one I'm fond of, but for sake of not getting caught out in a public park, I close the very momentary gap with another indulgent kiss.
"You make some of the...cutest...sounds Shota~" I murmur with a playful smile across my lips while moving my on hand from his neck to the ground so that I can trail kisses up his neck and to his ear.
His fingers resume their teasing and are quickly making me wetter, to even the field I manage to get a knee between his legs. He can tell how much I'm enjoying his actions from my breath on his skin.
"Hey..." his voice for whatever reason still sounds desirous but a little cautious which is semi concerning and causes me to slow down.
"Hmm?" I hum while he bends his knee to keep me in place on top of him and centered. He adjusts so his hand is under me but immediately resumes.
"May I?" He asks as his fingers trace the lace of my panties before I feel his middle finger slide underneath the hem slowly.
"Mhm.." He reads my face while slowly following the wetness growing between my legs before he finally arrives at my entrance. I keep myself quiet feeling his middle finger stroke up and down.
The sensation is one I love but grow impatient with because he seems so entertained whilewatching me grow with anticipation and desire. This time he doesn't tease me as long. His middle finger barely pays homage to my clitoris causing me some momentary sexual frustration even more so due to the fact that he won't let me distract myself by kissing him. My face is too readable and he's enjoying my every reaction.  I'm pleasantly surprised as his middle finger presses between the lips of my entrance but what gets me is feeling his thumb join in by pressing on my clit. Finally his lips retake mine so as to muffle the small sounds I'm doing my best to suppress while feeling his fingers exploration deeper inside me. Humming in satisfaction as his finger starts to move back out, my breath catches when he suddenly adds his ring finger before pushing back into my tight wet walls.
Should someone walk near us, they'd simply assume we were making out. We're both fully dressed, he has his hand under my dress but you can't tell with the thin blanket covering the two of us. Well one would assume we were making out up until they heard my breathing and perhaps the sound of his fingers entering my wet entrance.
"Sh-Shota, we gotta leave the garden first, the park is still op~" but his fingers go in and out a little faster and without missing the spongy and incredibly sensitive spot inside me.
"I got permission to close it up early." He murmurs against my lips while the hand once at my neck now holds me by my jaw with his thumb on my chin to keep me in place.
Gently, I press my knee that rested between his legs so that I'm pressing against him. What kind of girlfriend would I be if I didn't get him excited as well? Though to my surprise and delight he's already grown stiff and his pants certainly feel tighter than usual. With this discovery, I use the hand not supporting my body to travel down his chest to his pants. For a moment I do my best to go slow with my fingers. Tracing over the zipper of his pants and down the seem I press on his bulge a little more while spreading my fingers out to feel it's entirety.
"N/n~" the way he says it tells me he's enjoying my touch. Usually I go just as slowly as him and tease just as bad if not worse but once I've cupped him and press a little more, I do my best to nudge his knee. The sound of my wetness is very apparent now and I'm almost shameless with how much I want him right here and now.
I make quick work of undoing his belt and buttons before finding my way into his boxers. He makes an effort to maintain his hair because of situations like these. By no means are we in the honeymoon phase of being together, but unlike a lot of couples that have officially been together for about 2 years, we've hit a point where we're almost insatiable.
"Shota I want you." With a good amount of effort the statement is alluring rather then demanding or desperate.
"Then have me birthday girl." His hand moves from my face and takes hold of me. Swiftly and with almost no effort he has both my legs at his sides . His other hand holds my panties to the side and I find myself still stroking his erection that's now in place and ready for me to do as I want.
With each break in our kissing, his breath dances on my lips as mine does his. Moving together he uses the hand still wet from fingering me to line himself up as I move the hand that stroked him to trade places with the one that was on the grass as it's now on his chest. Our movements fluid but also needy as I make an effort to take longer breaths that allow me to watch his expression this time.
His eyes aren't bored like they often appear to be. Although half lidded, his eyes and face read as almost in a daze mixed with ravenous as his tip is pressed against my dripping pussy. Wasting very little time he pulls me down in him at an almost agonizing speed and thankfully doesn't stop me once our hips meet and I begin moving back up.
"Good girl." He groans; something he likes saying to me because he knows it turns me on to be praised.
"Thank you Mr. Aizawa" I tease back and am met with the exact reaction I wanted; his hands take my hips as he bends his legs just slightly before taking over and increasing the speed.
Letting my arms lower my upper body, I take my kisses to his neck and try silencing myself. His length gliding in with a good amount of effort due to how tightly my muscles squeeze him inside me. One particularly hard thrust and slight slip of his hands causes a louder sound than had been allowed before. To keep a moan from escaping my mouth, I bite down on the skin where his neck and shoulders meet. Instead of correcting the slip up, he continues to thrust into me faster which only makes the wet almost clapping sound continue and grow louder.

Then suddenly my senses begin to fail me and he along with my surroundings begin to disappear...almost like sparkly dust or glitter. No longer do I hear the rustling of leaves on the warm night breeze or our skin, the warmth of Shota's body beneath and inside me.
In place of the leaves is a light sound of bubbles. It's as if I'm depths below. There's also some sort of medical beeping. Am I in a hospital?

🧪🧬🦠