3-Call 📞

This I now in third person format. LMK your preference!

📞

Looking around me, the room isnt too dark. All you can see from where you're seated on the floor of the dark room are other tubs, counters, files and covered windows. All of your surroundings are somewhat illuminated by the other tubs of liquid and the light from each machine connecting to the tubs. It almost resembles an aquarium. But something immediately catches your eye before you consider investigating;
"A phone.." your voice is horse, sore and seems to have been out of use for a bit.
"I'll call...Shota, he's responsible and will take the situation seriously. He can't still be mad at me can he? How long have I been here anyways?"
Why does it feel like chunks of your memory are missing?!  You remember your fellow faculty members at U.A. Especially your individual relationships with each of them...the ones you've known from when you were a student yourself and before then.
Taking a moment to stretch, you then focus on the reflective surface of the sink across the room next to the phone and what looks like another metal cabinet but with long cabinets which means that must be a coat closet.
With a blink, you're across the room.
It's so odd. Standing a yard away from where you just were, you dial Shota's number you've committed to memory. You try again to think back to when you last saw him. Unlike him, you chose to work as a pro hero more focused on helping in school zones before changing careers to work more directly with kids as a Quirk Management Counselor and assisting in different operations as needed.
"Please answer..."

"Hello..." his voice is relieving. A sound that feels like you haven't seen him in forever.
Slowly raising yourself up and adjusting you respond;
"Shota, help." The plea is said with evident cracks and strain due to how dry your throat is.
With the way your voice sounds and the dripping of water along with slipping sounds, he knows something isn't right. This isn't some call from the comfort of your bathtub...

"What's going on? Where have you been?"
|Has it been a long time since you last saw him?|
"I don't know, I-" you shield your mouth to silence your cough in case you should be heard. "I woke up in a water tank." You finally say once your cough subsides.
"Are you close to any windows?" The sound of his car suddenly going over gravel before stopping is clear.
Taking a few steps towards the covered windows, you slip a little as your legs still feel wobbly like a baby deer.
"Give me a second. I have to remove some boards and I don't know how far the next person in this weird place is..." As soon you begin removing newspaper, you find a latch.

"Keep talking to me Y/n. Can you tell me where you last remember being?" The concern in his tone is relieving as you open the small window and look out.
"I can remember leaving a cafe with Kayama and walking home." With a click you finally get the window open.

"K do you recognize the area?" He asks as tapping can be heard on his end. He has you on speaker. Taking a minute to look out as far as possible, you can see a semi familiar set of buildings ahead and lot of land with a train track going through. Then it clicks when you spot a particularly tall building with a billboard that you can't see but know it anywhere.
"That city with the huge billboard and the weird strip of American restaurants. The train is on my right and I'm in some kind of abandoned hospital. The area is pretty rundown like an abandoned city.
"I'll see if I can find anyone in that area." He says as the tapping continues, he's clicking his screen, texting.

"What the hell is happening to me..." in a disbelieving whisper your attention momentarily goes to your hands. There's what appears to be traces of that glitter dust emitting from your palms and soles of your feet.
"What is it? What's wrong? Can you use your quirk at all?"
"My quirk seems ...different" with slight concern building inside you refocus.
|Not right now. You can't let yourself start to think about the tubes and wires.|
Right now you have to look past the feeling of being violated to some degree if you want to escape with your life.
"Breathe Y/n, focus on getting out." His voice takes on a soothing tone due to your involuntary sniffle and the fear laced in your whispered words.
With the phone in your hand, you ignore the fact that your bare skin is touching the ground. You get on the floor slowly so as to not slip and stick your hand bearing glitter, out the window.

|It's so strange. My quirk only lets me travel through shiny things and reflective surfaces. I've never been able to make glitter.|
If your theory is correct, you should be able to make more and spread far enough to give you some options. "I can emit glitter, let me see if it works the way I hope."
As you sit on your knees, you blow the glitter from your palm, you can see all over the area. The downfall is how fast your brain jumps from point to point. It seems like you can control how much you emit though.
"What does it do? How do you feel? Can you see anyone?"
"Shota wait. It's making my head hurt with how much I released." Putting your hand to your head, you close you're eyes again.
Oddly enough, you can still cycle through each particle and to your relief you spot a familiar police station. But to your horror, you hear footsteps and can sense movement a few levels below.
"S-someones coming."
Quickly, you take your hand and blow a bit more of the glitter around the room and activate your quirk to test out how well you can travel. It's so quick and exact.
Good. As you assumed, you have the ability to travel via pieces of glitter as you are now seated a few more feet from where you were. With how dark the room is, you're headache oddly isn't getting better but thankfully it's only a dull pain at the moment.
"My glitter went far enough to reach that city. I think it's making me feel a little sick though."
"Y/n, you're going to have to hang up and find a pro. I'm about 10 minutes out but do your best to keep from using your quirk to much."
"I know. I have to do something first though..." Getting up, some water drips off your body as you find a hospital gown and hospital socks that were in the coat closet.
"What are you doing now?" From what you can hear, he's already gotten back on the road and his car starts to accelerate.
"I can't exactly blink around without clothes." As you turn around pulling your arms through the coat sleeves, to your horror, you notice the contents of the other tubs and begin breathing audibly.
"Y/n? Y/n?! What's wrong?!"
With socks in hand, you back up against the counter suddenly.
"Y/n!"
"Shota, these are..." your voice cracks as you study each tub. Two contain children, 3 men, 2 women and several creatures that you can't even imagine what they are. "These are tanks of people. And some sort of creatures."
Before, you were composed and calm. Now, you're shaking, the heat in your body seems nonexistent. Shaking slightly as you read over each tanks name and basic info before studying the peoples faces quickly
"Stay calm Y/n. Are you able to see an address yet?"
"Its the old hospital that shut down after the main wing caught fire. Shota I have to get these people out of here."
"No you need to calm down and think rationally." He corrects as you hear the sound of his car turning on and accelerating along with some honking.
Closing your eyes and focusing, you can see the station clearly. Your glitter has effectively traveled pretty far.
Will you be able to transport people? There's not really any time to test it only time to act.
With breath a little less audible, you grab the coat rack, and blink. Thankfully you were able to teleport holding the socks and the coat rack without any discomfort and your headache is hardly noticeable. Can you only make little particles? What about bigger pieces should you need to return?
"Y/n." Before you can concentrate on making a clump of glittery dust, his tone stops you.
That tone is the same one you remember. Shota rarely ever uses it with you and now seems appropriate.
He's right though, trying everything you're thinking of, could do more harm to you. But a curious thing is that there's remnants of glitter that haven't disappeared entirely.
Noticing how heavily you were breathing while zooming through your thoughts and looking over the people in tanks around you, you take a couple deep breaths.
"There are several people here. I should be able to concentrate on the police station in that city."
Suddenly as he's about to respond, you both go silent as you hear doors outside in the hall at the opposite end of where you.
"Blue Conference room in the Police station." You state.
"Okay, I'll be there."
After hanging up, you blink to another closet containing more gowns and blankets. You quickly grab one woman's arms and blink, landing in the same tub as the other woman. For their comfort, you do your best to maneuver the gowns on them once you've teleported thus releasing them from the same tubes you were bound with.
Doing the same with 2 little girls, you then quickly repeat that with the 3 men, moving them into the tub next to the women. You've released them all from the tubes. With each person you do your best to use a bin of hospital bed sheets as well to keep them separate.
Noticing a storage bag and a ton of documents and folder, you zip them up along with a clipboards from each o the peoples containers with a quickly written in all caps message "Hero Name; Blink. Last date recalled (—/—/——). Call Shota Aizawa or Nemuri Kayama.")
With a leg in both tubs and a decent hold on these people, you release glitter into the water from your palms and foot soles. Concentrating, you notice how clearly you can see the location you told Shota. You look over each face one more time. Each body is now covered in glitter you double check to make sure you are in physical contact if not holding a hand or limb of each person. An immediate wave of nausea and exhaustion washes over you once you blink.