🔱 Life isnt't always fair. 🔱 (revamp)

Warning: suicide, blood, and a sad shark..

((RE-WRITTEN VERSION :>
====

Gura smiled as she opened the door, excited to see her lover, (Y/N).
As Gura placed the groceries down, she saw them distracted.
Grinning, a faint, red hue shone in her eyes as she thought of a idea. If your not paying attention, why not scare you?

Silently, The smol shark crept up behind the couch where they were sitting at. Step after step, she got closer and closer until your face came into view.

Perfect.

She waited for the perfect opportunity to strike, but while waiting, she unconsciously examined your face.

You were so stunning in her eyes.

She was so mesmerized she almost forgot what her intentions was. But she couldn't help but stare at your eyes.

It felt so.. empty.

She shook herself free of those thoughts as the look of slight concern replaced her playful smirk.

"(Y/N)?" She'd asked, tapping their shoulder.
They slightly jumped and looked behind.

Upon seeing their lover, they smiled and got up to hug her.

"Gura, Your back!" (Y/N) said cheerfully.

She looked at your eyes and saw it wasn't so empty anymore.. somethings definitely up.

She just thought she's exaggerating, and decided to watch some movies with (Y/N)

Hours had gone by, her eyelids felt heavy. Gura hugged (Y/N) tightly.

"Tired?" They'd asked, patting her head. She only hummed in response and closed her eyes.

'Goodnight (Y/N)'
===

No longer feeling (Y/N)'s warmth caused her to stir awake.

'Where'd (Y/N) go?'

Looking around, she spotted a open door

'That's odd, (Y/N) always kept that door locked, why's it open now?'

Confusion was written all over her face, and saw a faint light emitting from the gap of the door.

Gura's eyes lit up as the thought of cuddling with them filled her thoughts and hopped off the couch, speed walking to the room.

Halfway to the hallway, she stopped as the feeling of anxiety rose, like somethings telling her to stop stalling and run to the room, fast.

Brushing it off as Gawr trying to mess with her, she continued her journey to (Y/N)'s room with a cheeky little smile.

The feeling got stronger, slowing Gura down.

Once she reached the door, she eyed it with wariness. And with shaky hands, she held the door handle.

'A small peak won't hurt, right?' Gura thought, eyes brows furrowing with uncertainty.