uh

If you dont understand what i mean by the 'ravine incident' watch the video above, that should give you some information-

Gura's POV

______________________________________

after the 'ravine incident' i was scared to explore caves and ravines again

i was scared to feel the same pain again

"gura how many times did i have to tell you, dont explore ravines without supervision from us! now look what happened, your hurt!'' Mom said

"im sorry mom... OW!'' i hissed in pain when mom was stitching the tail piece back up.

''stop moving your tail so much! it will hurt more if you do!'' mom said. i tried to keep my tail still but i cant.

i finally got to keep my tail still and waited for mom to be finished with the stitching.

a few minutes later i felt mom wrap some seaweed on my tail.

''so... now please tell me.. what do you remember? and why did you go in the ravine? you know its dangerous to explore the ravine! your very lucky to come out of the ravine alive!'' mom said.

''i went into the ravine because.. i thought it would be cool to explore the cave!'' i said to my mom.

''well, at least tell me what you remember before getting out'' mom said.

''well...''

-flashback ofc-

I was swimming around until i saw a underwater ravine.

It looked much more bigger than the other ravines me and my father would explore.

I wanted to be a brave shark so i went in the ravine.

It was a pretty big ravine so i tried not to stray far from the entrance

I saw some pretty cool stuff in the ravine, like shiny stones, sea creatures, and other stuff i cant recall, it was all blurry.

As i was looking around i felt the ground rumble.

I knew i was in big trouble.

I tried to swim back out but a giant rock fell right at my tail.

I hissed in pain as i tried to get the rock off my tail.

I was wiggling around i managed to get the rock off my tail. But it cost a part of my tail.

I used all my might to lift the rock so i can grab the tail piece. Which worked

I began to swim out of the cave.

It hurts when i try to use my tail to swim around.

Of course the wound hurts more since i was swimming in salt water.

I finally got back home so i swam up to my mom.

"M-mom..?" I said to my mom.

"Yes dear?-" mom turned around and was shocked at what she was seeing.

She didn't have any words to say but she did drag me back to the house.

I got to the house before blacking out.

-flashback ends here-

"Thats all i remember.." I said to my mom while looking down.

"Well.. Its alright dear.. Just.. Be careful next time.. I understand you wanted to be brave but dont take things too far.. Ok?" Mom said.

"Ok.." I said back.
______________________________________

Heh.. I didn't know how to end the chapter so ye.
Also keep in mind this is how i imagined it so its not true.. Or is it?
Just kidding no one knows how it went.
Only the shark knows.
There will be another chapter of how i think gura got the bite mark, so ye. Thats all,

Just_A_Shark signing out!