🔱|| Forever.

> Forever
Pairing; Yan! Gawr Gura/Reader

Gura frowned upon seeing the shackles that bound you to the room in ruins, bloody fingertips smeered it

Gura frowned upon seeing the shackles that bound you to the room in ruins, bloody fingertips smeered it. She should have went to Shion to get them enchanted, but noooo. She chose not to do so, thinking you won't go anywhere. After all, your nothing but a mere human. Guess she underestimated you.

Huffing, she exited the room, glancing at the room one last before slamming the door shut.

She looked out the window, noticing that the sky was dark and gloomy, light flashing within the clouds. Realizing it was raining, this made her job tracking you down harder

She knew your scent will be washed off by the rain, so she has to be quick in order to catch you.

Summoning her trident, she opened the door as she was greeted a strong gust of wind, as well as a familiar scent.

It was yours.

It was stale, but she can still follow it.

Grinning, her eyes flashed red before following the scent trail.

"Let the hunt begin~"

 You don't know how long have you've been running, but all you knew was to get the fuck away from her

You should have listened to your friends, and now this was the consequence of your own actions.

You were to oblivious at the fact that Gura was slowly cutting you off from your friends and family, making you believe that they never cared about you, and that your little sharky was the only one who cared. Not to mention the strange disappearances that was happening whenever you'd get too close to someone.

Looking around, you noticed that you were currently in the forest.

That's good, as you knew that this place was very, very far from your kidnappers home.

Your chest heaved as you tried to catch your breath.
Sitting down behind a rock, you felt a sharp jab of pain around your hands.

Looking at it, you nearly forgot about how you clawed your way out of the shackles, ripping your skin off in the process.

Taking a sharp breath, you held your hands near your chest, feeling all regretful in the moment.

God, how you wished you knew this was the outcome of trusting her, now you were stranded, no where to go.

You can't just go to your genmates for help, as it could put their lives in danger.

Your train of thought was interrupted when you heard a branch snap.

Fuck.

Looking behind the rock, you saw a familiar figure, standing off in the distance, looking around.

Oh god.

She knew you were around here.

You were thinking either to run, or accept your fate.

But then, you realized something.

+
'Sharks have a keen sense of smell which is used—among other things—in detecting dead or wounded prey'

"Gura, is this true??" You asked fascinated at the random Shark fact.

"Maaaybe!" Gura responded, grinning as she held your hand in a playful manner,

"I never knew sharks had that little cool ability!"
+

You slowly looked at your hand, watching in terror as blood oozed out of your fingertips.

You heard footsteps approaching as you trembled in fear.

You dared not to look back as you saw the shadow of her trident smash into the rock you were hiding at, hearing the rock crack and break into two.

You heard a twisted yet sweet giggle echo throughout the forest as Gura knelt behind you, wrapping her arms around your trembling form.

She had found you once again, and she was growing more impatient with you.

Why can't you just accept her love?

Maybe if she were to break your legs, then you can never leave her.

Then, you'd be with her forever.

.
.
.

YOOOOO JUST_A_SHARK HEEERE!
Im alive bitches 😘😘
Anyways I have nothing to say ngl, but enjoy ig ☹️

POV: your my motivation