Chapter 1

A/n: Hi .... The story is based on the manga sometimes the anime !! Okay bye !! *yeeted themselves out*

=================================================

No One's POV

As Tanjiro is fixing a broken bamboo basket Y/n is inside the cave and entertaining Tanjiro's sister, who was introduced to him as Nezuko. Y/n was trying to have a conversation to the girl but the demoness answer are just ' mhhp's ' like a reply to him, making the h/c happy having conversation to her. Tanjiro just finished fixing the bamboo basket and went inside the cave where Y/n and Nezuko are.

Tanjiro: Nezuko can you sit inside here ? *points at the basket* hop in here ? come on

Nezuko: .........

Y/n: Ohhhh this basket is so cool

Y/n looks at the bamboo basket in amazement as Nezuko gets out of the hole and slides at the basket, but it's too small for her making the two looked surprised. Tanjiro pat Nezuko's lower back gently and told her to get smaller, Nezuko moved a bit and flips the basket but fitted right in the basket.

Tanjiro: good job, good job !!

Y/n: you did good Nezuko

Tanjiro: *pats Nezuko's head* Nezuko is a good girl

~ Time skip brought you by Y/n and Nezuko playing patty cake ~

It was getting dark as Tanjiro ask for direction to a lady and carrying the bamboo basket on his back, the child was staring at Y/n amazed at his outfit. Y/n smiled at the child and crouch down and wave at the child, the child wave back to him. Tanjiro bows at the lady thanking her for direction as Y/n wave good bye to the mother and child, it was already night Tanjiro was walking holding Nezuko's hand and Nezuko gripping at the back of Y/n's clothes.

Tanjiro: Ah there's a small Cabin over there

Y/n: your right

Tanjiro: it has a small light in there it looks like there are people so let's go

As they all went to the small cabin but Y/n stops them feeling something is wrong, Tanjiro was gonna ask but he smell some blood. Both the boys look at each other for a second then Tanjiro went and open the door, Y/n followed him but stops when he saw blood.

Demon: What ? Hey ... This is my territory ... I won't forgive you if you destroy my feeding ground

Tanjiro: A Man-eating Demon !!

Demon: hmm ? You seems very strange, Are you human ?

Before the Demon could tackle them he heard something and turn to see Y/n sheathed the small knife he took from Tanjiro's pockets, suddenly the demon felt his body falling to pieces.

Demon: how ....... did ...... yo-

The Demon turn into ashes as Tanjiro and Nezuko look at Y/n who look back at them and just smile, but Y/n quickly unsheathed his small knife again and point behind him making the two looked.

???: Your senses are quick

Tanjiro: w-who is that ?

~ Time skip brought you by Y/n patting Nezuko in the head while Tanjiro smiled at what he is seeing ~

Y/n's POV

I was checking on my old short sword turns out it was broken in half leaving a small tip and handle when I looked at the old man with Tanjiro, both of them are praying at the dead bodies of the victims. I checked on Nezuko who was inside the bamboo basket covered in cloth on her head, she was hiding at the basket inside the cabin as I sat on it's porch. Both of our eyes met for a second but I just gave her a smile and look back at Tanjiro and the Old man, I notice the sun was rising and sheathed my sword back and went next to Tanjiro.