Chapter 2.5

A/n: welcome to bonus chapter this is where Y/n will take the final selection and accidentally meeting Nakime :D !! Also while randomly looking at photos for the hashiras and demons ... Idk how I landed to genderbends .... Seriously how did I get there .... *thinks* hmm .... Meh anyway let's go !!

=================================================

No One's POV

After Y/n and Tanjiro split up the h/c guy starts walking around the forest, he notice a small hill or lump of dirt with a small tree stem on it. Y/n sat next to it and wait for something to happen not realizing someone is watching him, the boy broke the small tree's branch and stood up. A demon suddenly appeared and charge towards Y/n as the one following him watch, her eyes widen when Y/n cut's the demon with the branch.

Demon: *eyes widen* he cut me in half with a stick ?!

Y/n then move the branch a little bit suddenly the Demon's body was sliced to pieces and turning to dust, the one watching look surprised but kept watching. But Y/n turns to where she is and lifted the branch and swing it down, she felt the cut of the stick like a slash of the sword. She turn her head and saw a demon was behind her but sliced in half, she took her sword out and slice it's neck before it could regenerate.

Y/n: Yo !! *walking towards her* why are you following me miss ?

The girl looked at Y/n who's already in front of her and looking down at her height, she wanted to reach for her coin but stops. Y/n just tilted his head and point towards the girl and ask her name, he didn't realize something attacked him showing a cut off hand on the side of his face.

 Y/n just tilted his head and point towards the girl and ask her name, he didn't realize something attacked him showing a cut off hand on the side of his face

( A/n: like this but imagine it's a demon hand )

Y/n: say why aren't you answering me ?

Girl: *without using her coin* there's a hand on your face

Y/n: huh ?

Y/n just swipe the demon's hand on his face as the girl just stared at him, she was surprise that Y/n wasn't hurt when the demon tried to grab his face

Y/n just swipe the demon's hand on his face as the girl just stared at him, she was surprise that Y/n wasn't hurt when the demon tried to grab his face. The demon growled in anger as it's hand regenerate and charge towards Y/n again.