Chapter 7.5

A/n: So this is a bonus chapter !! I read someone's comment and- he or she gave me an Idea for the bonus chapter .... So ... shout out to

A/n: this commentor and let's start !! 

=================================================

No One's POV

It was a normal day at the Butterfly Estate everyone there is doing their own things, Aoi is doing the laundry and hanging it to dry outside in the sunny day. The kids are helping and watching Kanao helping Tanjiro and his friends with the rehabilitation training, Kanae is watching Y/n training his new fellow demons use the dark magic outside.

Y/n: *looks at Susamaru and Hana and Ane* Alright here's what your gonna do focus at some part of your body and try moving the power of darkness on it like summoning a weapon got it ?

Susamaru: Oh like when I summon a temari ball but dark version of it?

Y/n: Yep, You did made one when you told me killing that demon back there 

Susamaru: *place her hands on her waist and proudly puff her chest* I am strong like you 

Y/n: and yet you don't know how to put your arms back at your body-

Susamaru: H-Hey !! I am still new at this okay !!

Y/n: *chuckles* I know, I am just teasing you Maru

Susamaru: *blush and cross her arms looking away pouting* hmmp !!

Hana: Umm ... Y/n-san, Does it mean if our heads got cut off we die ?

Y/n: Well ... I am not sure .... I only know that the Demon clan can't die unless their hearts are destroyed but ....

**Flashback**

A 18 year young demon Y/n was suddenly got his body cut in half by his older brother Zeldris as Meliodas watching them both, his older brother was training him to be stronger. Before the Demon King and his brothers let him join the war to prove them his worth, Y/n was putting himself back together with the power of darkness.

Zeldris: putting yourself back together greatly improve not bad little brother

Y/n: *pant* thanks .... *pant*

Zeldris: keep it up and the Demon King might let you be part of the commandment

Y/n: Got it !!

**End of Flashback**

Y/n: I did survive being cut off in half by my older brother

The three new demons look at each other then him surprise at what he said, Kanae also heard it since she is watching him train them. They all think the same thing " why would his older brother do that to him ? " as they all thought, Y/n just clap his hand and open his arm as the Demon mark appear on his forehead. A dark purple-ish sphere appeared on the male's hand and showing it to them, but he closed his hand again vanishing the sphere.