Special Guest Star: Viv Vision

The next morning, the four went to work and gave it hell. Deep research went into what the anomaly outside was and assessed who the people inside really were. This came from an idea Darcy.

"If it's a sitcom, then what if like a sitcom the people within it are really just people in a role?"

That was the theory, and so they were off to test it.

In a room with a big marker board were questions and another board on the other side. On it were the two already identified individuals inside the anomaly: Wanda and Vision.

Darcy and Viv were at her station, rewatching a recorded episode of yesterday. When it came to the part with Mr. and Mrs. Hart, Viv was able to identify them. Printing it out, they took the sheets to the room with the boards where Jimmy was writing out another question on the marker board: 'Why hexagonal shape?'

"Mr. and Mrs. Hart," Darcy said as they entered the room. She held up the ID sheets so Jimmy could see, "played by Todd and Shara Davis."

She then put them on the board where Wanda and Vision's pictures were.

The search continued until more people from the more current episode of the day were identified.

Jimmy: "Norm, Vision's coworker. Played by Abhilash Tandon."

Viv: "Harold Proctor as Jones."

Ian: "A Miss Isabel Matsueida as Beverly."

Darcy: "John Collins is Herb!"

The "cast board" as they were beginning to call it was growing and filling up as were the questions on the marker board.

- Why sitcoms?

- Same time & space?

- Is Vision alive?

That last one was Viv's. This was all very confusing yet interesting to her, and she wasn't the only one.

The day went on and while evening rolled around, the group were all still working while also keeping up-to-date on the current episode of WandaVision. However, the more she watched Wanda and what seemed to be her father live out comedic picturesque lives on the screens, the more Viv felt a certain...yearning to be there. To be with them. She wanted a piece of that life.

But then reality would set in and she would return to her mission of freeing her guardian.

In the room with the boards, Ian stood staring at the question board, and then at the cast board. When she entered the room, Viv could tell by his focused look he was thinking hard on something.

"Everything okay, Ian?" She asked him.

"Ah, Viv, you mind if I ask you something?" He replied. To which the teen-synthezoid nodded. "You said that Wanda had gone out for an errand, did she tell you where or for what?"

Remembering all that had happened the morning in question, Viv shook her head. "No, she didn't."

"Hmm. Interesting. I wonder-"

"I FOUND HER!" Darcy exclaimed when she barged in.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the main work area, the four teammates all eyed the vintage television and saw their primary target, Monica Rambeau, as an extra of WandaVision.

"Does she seem okay to you?" Darcy asked.

Jimmy shrugged in reply. "I mean, she doesn't seem to be harmed in any way but that definitely isn't the boss lady I met yesterday."

"So, what are we thinking," Ian jumped in, "Deep cover? She has to play along?"