Saying Goodbye

Walking out to the ring with a sad expression on my face, sad enough that not even the crowds cheering could bring a smile to my face. As I raise my hand and bring it down to quite the crowd I look up at the crowd in front of me with tears in my eyes. "How's everyone doing?" Everyone starts cheering again and it causes my lips to tug upwards a little bit but no avail. Speaking up with them quieting again "So I have bad news everyone." My voice cracks as I take a pause "As it's been known my 10 year contract has ended yesterday and I've bet all of y'all have been expecting me to pop back into the ring to grab another title again but.." I pause again as the whole sentence was full of cracks and sniffles. I wipe away the tears that have fallen before continuing "I turned down the opportunity to resign it." Everyone starts to boo and I look at the crowd in front of me I saw a little girl wearing my merch with tear filled eyes and it hurt me more than anything.

I shook my head trying to continue "Please don't be angry, don't be sad, and please don't cry." I look at the little girl in front of me and smile at her with a small wink "Cause I'm not going away forever, I will always be apart of wrestling and I just wanted to try something new so you will still see me!" I say trying to make the crowd happier and it worked! Then I heard loud foot steps at the ramp and I look over, it was everyone backstage. The camera crew, interviewers, wrestlers, everyone and the one that stuck out the most was...the CEO? "Mrs.Wrecker." He starts to speak "Your a great friend to us all, a great rival, and great co-worker." I laugh a little at the praise "You've busted your ass so much, dominated this whole entire brand, women's and men's." Everyone Cheers, Laughs, and claps while he paused "So..so we have all decided that you The Wrecker, The Queen of our Hearts, and the hitman to them as well." I wait impatiently trying to find out what my long time friend was trying to say "That you deserve to be in our hall..." "Hall of Fame!" I almost fall at this news. Yes, I've spent a good time here and yes I dominated this whole place but still... Hall of Fame? Me? "No, no there's no way!" "Oh yes there is, the ceremony is next week don't you forget it!" Im bawling harder than I thought I would. Everything was going so slow, the crowds cheers were silent and I did indeed fall on the ground in shock.

I didn't realize the people around me hugging and congratulating me. I was stuck in my head, I never thought I could make it to the hall of fame let alone I never thought it was possible. Officially being snapped out of thought by someone yanking me up and talking to the crowd "Let's give a round to the beautiful Wrecker shall we!" Tony raises my hand in the air and the crowd goes more wild then ever. Everyone was screaming yelling and more while I just looked down at the little kid that was crying earlier, she looked..happy. The most excitement I've ever seen in a kid ever. I can't control myself, I break out of Tony's grip and run over to the little kid, watching her cry was the most heart breaking thing ever. So why not make it better for her? When I was in front of her I smiled proudly and gave her one of my chains that I wore ever match, it wasn't much to me so I know that it will be everything to her. I gave her a hug and told her something "Never ever let someone break your spirt ok? Keep this close to you and keep your head up!" I tilted my head up in a playful manor making the kid laugh as I walk away and watch as everyone gets out of the ring and we all walk back to the stage waving goodbye to everyone as I was the last appearance for the night.

Officially when we are all back stage everyone is giving me a pat on the back and congratulated me but then I got a call. I excused myself to a much more quiet place, I look at my phone and see that it's my friend Stephanie McMahon. I haven't heard from her in so long so I pick up the call as soon as I can and before I know it I hear a scream in my ear. "CONGRATULATIONS!!!" I screech on the other side "Oh my god i'm so sorry." I hear her chuckle in the other end and I forgive her "Hey Stephanie! Thank you so much it's great to hear from you!" "And you! How have you been?" "Now? I'm doing fantastic more than ever!" We both laugh before I continue "How are you?" "I'm actually excited which brings me to the main reason I called you!" "Oh?" I can hear her mischievous giggle on the other end "So there's this big event coming up and I wanted to see if you could come! it's tomorrow and it's in a total different state from you and I know it's sudden but I really need to see you girl!" I make a noise of surprise but at the same time wasn't to surprised, she would always do something like this but I could never say no to her. "For you? I would love to go! you better be lucky I packed so good looking clothes." We both start laughing before I hear her voice again "There's also another thing." "Ohhh another catch?" "Mhm, that woman you've obsessed over for years is gonna be there." As she said that my face lit up with a hot pink.