Celebration

!!SMUT WARNING!!
I'm gonna make two different kind of smuts one is EXTRA spicy and the other is vanilla. ☠︎ this means extra spicy time ➶︎ this means vanilla and ✄ this means the smut is over!
___________

"I know for sure it was gonna be fun."

Pulling up to the house where the party was it seemed that people have already arrived and it was booming. Cars were parked everywhere, people were swarming the place, and loud music. It was great.

Rhea and I get out of the car and start to walk up to the small cabin in front of us. There were a few people outside but a lot more inside. It was a fun experience it seemed like and I couldn't wait to get some stress off my back and lay back and have fun. Me and Rhea set up a plan of splitting up from one another and meet up later, but if one of us didn't show up we would either be passed out or..busy. So we said our goodbyes and split up.

As I naturally do I instantly go to find a drink and as success has it I found it right away. Instantly grabbing some kind of hard liquor to start it off I pour a small amount into a red cup and shoot it back. As my face scrunches at the taste of hard liquor hits the back of my throat and I smile. taking one more shot I fill the rest of my cup with other options and make a combination, I already knew this was a bad idea sober and i'd pay for it but whatever let's have fun.

With my cup half full of misc. alcohol I join the crowd and eventually find some people and we get to chatting and have fun. I'm trying to take it slow and take sips of my mixed beverage so I can remember some of the night but my patience gets the better of me and I finish it with in 5 minutes.

Pardoning myself from the small group that has gathered to talk, I walk back over to the drink table and decide to fill it up with even more misc. drinks then I hear a voice from behind me calling my name. Turning around to see who yelled at me my face just gets slammed into another's face causing we both to groan and grab our noses "Im so sorry!" I yell to the woman across from em over the music "Your fine!" I hear a familiar voice. With paying correct attention I see it's Shayna. What did she want with me?

"Did you need something?" She does one last run on her nose and gives me another heart aching and stomach turning smile. "No, I was just asking what you were doing." She looks at me completely confused and starts chuckling to herself. Of course me being me my face was heating up and if definitely wasn't from the hot room full of people dancing and yelling over the music. Thankfully she couldn't see me there the dim light but it seemed I took to long to reply cause I feel my drink snatched out of my hand and see her taking a drink out of it and I watched as the liquid went past her lips, down her throat, and then a scrunched face. "Your really drinking this?" I shake my head back into reality of my crazy fantasies to reply. "Fuck yeah i'm drinking that! You want me to make you one?" Instead of a reply I simply just got a smile indicating a yes.

Turning back around I grab another red cup to start pouring stuff into at random. I don't know what compelled me to do this but I decided to bend over a little bit to get a bottle that was directly in front of me. Even out of the loud music I could hear a small scoff behind my making me smile a little as I finished her drink. Turning back around I hand her her drink and she gives me back mine. Me and Shayna decided to hang out for the evening and dance a little bit even. As we got out to the dance floor area we stood their laughing at each other awkwardly begging one of us to go first, but finally she did and it was...hilarious. She obviously knew she was fucking up the dance on purpose but it was still so funny to witness.
.
.
After 2 hours of the party there was already 6 drinks of the mixed alcohols chugged down, and a drinking contest. Surprisingly I wasn't bent over a toilet to throw up violently and instead I was leaning on a wall talking to Shayna which probably wasn't even coming out in words anymore. Though I was still laughing at the random shit we were saying and leaned my head against the wall and closed my eyes. It wasn't long till I felt a heavy presence in front of me. I opened my eyes to see Shayna with one hand on the wall a sly smile and hungry eyes.

At this point however, there was no holding back that I could control. I knew what I wanted and so I decided to take it. I grabbed her face and smashed it against mine pulling her into a rough but passionate kiss. Her body was soon enough pressed against mine with her unused arm wrapped around my waist pulling me against her. We eventually had to pull away for air but it wasn't long after she pulled me back in with small peck on the lips then those pecks moving down past my jaw and against my neck. I was already breathing heavy with my head leaned back to give the beautiful woman in front of me more access to whatever she wants.

I can feel the small nibbles and bites she leaves against my neck and collarbones. I can feel her free hand go down from my waist and against my back of my thigh. However, before I could process it her hand was already sliding up and lifting my dress a bit. her faces retreats back but her hand remains the same. She groans and leans her head back a bit, which was quite the site, before speaking up "My uber's here." she says with a stern and raspy voice. I lost myself as she spoke and blurted something out without realizing it "take me with you." No question of how she knew her ride was here just straight answer. She looked at me with pure shock but did not shoot it down and instead pulled my dress back down and grabbed my hand to drag me over to the uber.

It didn't take long to find her uber as she was out of her car looking around the area for us. Once we all got settled into the car I instantly realized that the car for some reason had a tinted glass for the view of passengers and the driver. Shayna instantly noticed this and decided to keep it going even in the uber. I look at her then whisper in the lowest tone I could muster out in this state "What are you doing! They are right there!" all she had in response was "Then be quiet." This for some reason made the pool that was already between my thighs become wetter quickly.

Shayna didn't wanna waste anytime and pushed me up against the door of the car and placed a firm kiss against my lips while her knee found a comfortable place between my thighs. her hand reached up and wrapped itself comfortably around my neck and applied a bit of pressure but not to bad. Her other hand however went over to the hem of dress and started pulling it up. She broke the kiss for a moment to get a breath in but instantly attended her mouth back to mine in another passionate kiss. She moves her knee up applying pressure against my sensitive clit. I let out a small whimper and she chuckles to her self and moves her head closer to my ear and I shiver at the newly warm breath against my ear. "I thought I told you to be quiet?" I can't muster up anything snarky to reply with and instead look at her with pleading eyes. Scoffing she decided to sit back and look over at me with hooded eyes.

I knew she wasn't gonna continue further until we got to the hotel but yet I leaned towards her and fell into her lap with a huff. She laughed at my obvious delayed gratification and kept her mouth busy on mine.

__________________
I'll upload a second part soon!!