Big Win!

"I don't think I'll make it."

After coffee, Stephanie insisted we go out shopping for some reason. She didn't ask me to go shopping with her usually as it wasn't something we do a lot but I couldn't say no to the cute puppy face she was making. So once we were done with coffee we were in the car and off to the nearby mall.

Arriving at the mall, she grabs her purse and I grab my backpack. We were in the middle of a small conversation when a fan runs up to me "I'm so sorry I don't want to bother you but can I take a picture with you?" I've never said no to a fan so I pose for the picture and she takes it. Once she got the photo I pulled her into a small side hug and she freaked. out. She was squealing and I just laugh at her small little excitement "Thank you so much! I cant wait to see what you do next!" She says with excitement before running off to her friends and probably talking about her experience.

"How do you do it?" I look over at her with confusion "How do you always make time for your fans and so sweet." I laugh at this and look up at the sky "Because I remember being one of them." I say with a small frown on my face "Once, I met a wrestler when I was younger and I was over the moon. I ran up to him and asked for a photo but he let me down harshly and I my heart was shattered." I look down at the ground and sniffle a little bit "So I made a promise to become popular and never do what he did and if I did say no I would do it kindly no matter what kind of rush I was in." I can feel my eyes fill with tears but I just blink them away and look over to her. She notices my sadness and gives me a small hug "Well you did keep that promise, so i'm proud." I smile at the praise "Thank you." We get up to the door and I hold it open for her and she bows her head.

When we walk in she starts dragging me to a store "I know you might already have a dress for the ceremony, but your going to die when you see this." I laugh "Yeah ok." We walk over to the corner of the store and she grabs a dress and shows it to me. My jaw drops. It was a beautiful strapy dress, with chains, skin tight, but the thing that poked out the most to me was the patter on the dress. It was a deck of cards falling down in a spiral around the whole dress. It matched my gear which I thought was amazing. "I was thinking you could wear this at the ceremony, it fits your aesthetic perfectly." I instantly hug her "Im in love with it! it's so pretty!" I pause while letting go "I love you your amazing man!" She smiles at the praise and hands it to me "It's in your size so it should fit!" "I'll try it on! But should we shop for something tonight maybe?" She looks at me with a mischievous smile "You read my mind." we giggle as go around the store trying to find something cute.
☠︎
☠︎
No one should have let us go to the mall. We had arms full of bags from different stores. "Why did someone let us go alone." "I don't know but with all these cute clothes we are gonna rock anywhere we go." We laugh and place the bags in the back seat of her car some even had to go in the trunk. We separated them as best as we could so they didn't get mixed up and left for the hotel.

It took about 20 minutes due to traffic but we made it back to the hotel in time to get ready. Grabbing all of our bags was a hassle cause there were so many. We passed some people and they were looking at us like we were crazy, which we probably were, but we didn't care we were happy and probably over $5000 dollars more poor but we didn't care.

Waking into the hotel we tried to rush over to the elevator and get to the room quickly then we hear a voice from behind us. It was Kairi Sane. She was offering to help us and we definitely didn't turn it down. Stephanie had more bags so Kairi took some of hers in one arm and a little bit of mine in her other arm to not get them mixed up. When the elevator opened some people walked out and we walked in. Stephanie pressed the button and we started going up.

Once we got to our room and opened it we said goodbye to Kairi as she had to leave. She was very sweet and genuinely I loved watching her wrestle as well, her gear was also very beautiful. Watching her leave I wave goodbye to her one more time and close the door. I walk over to my pile of clothes and go to find a outfit for tonight.