1-10

"Bah—"

The brakes were piercing and piercing.

"Boom—"

The huge impact shattered the car windows.

The leg was pressed tightly under the steering wheel, the pain was like tearing the whole body, and the tip of the nose was full of iron smell of blood.

It hurts...It smells so bad...

She raised her head laboriously, blood flowing into her eyes on her face, and the world in her eyes instantly turned blood red, and the billowing black smoke blurred her vision.

The scene was fragmented, just like her body.

The sound of metal scraping and crashing came one after another, and people screamed and fled.

very noisy...

The body suddenly became very cold, as if immersed in ice cubes, and couldn't stop shaking. Consciousness is getting more and more blurred, as if a thin hand is holding her neck, leading her into a bottomless black hole little by little.

Don't... She struggled, struggling to open her eyes and look forward, reaching out to the void, trying to catch something, but she only held the air in one hand.

"Do not-"

With a scream, the girl sat up on the bed.

Sweat soaked the shredded hair on her forehead, her obsidian-clear eyes were gleaming, her small face was pale, and her lips were pale and bloodless.

As if he hadn't been relieved from the dream, the heart was beating like a drum, and the calf still faintly felt the residual pain in the dream.

"Boom boom boom"

There was a knock on the door.

"Xiao Wan, what's the matter, are you having a nightmare again?"

It was mother's soft voice, with a bit of worry hidden in her tone.

"Oh, I'm fine." Jiang Wan came back to his senses, calmed his mind, and tried to make his voice sound the same as before.

"If you have something to tell your mother, it's too early, you have to report to school, get up quickly." Jiang Mu said after a pause, her voice still soft.

Jiang Wan responded and got out of bed to get dressed.

After washing cleanly, she took out some books that might be used from the bookcase. When taking them down, her elbow accidentally touched the book on the side, and a small book in the middle fell out.

It is a diary.

The girl looked at the diary in a daze. After a while, she picked it up, her low-down eyes flashing with unknown emotions.

Turning to the last page of the book, there are only two lines on it.

—My future wife is Beihuai, she is very good, and I love her very much.

—Go to the thirteenth middle school, go to Xiaobei, accompany her and protect her.

White and slender fingers flicked the last line of words lightly. I don't know if it was an illusion. The finger pads that stayed on the words seemed to be faintly hot.

Jiang Wan retracted his hand, his eyes thoughtful.

The handwriting is clear and beautiful, which is undoubtedly her handwriting, but these two lines were not written by her, let alone sleepwalking.