41-50

Beihuai really wanted to watch the Jiangwan competition on the spot, but unfortunately it conflicted with the time of the physics competition.

In fact, she doesn't care about the competition. In her eyes, the late game is more important than anything else.

But she also knew that if she jumped up the physics competition, she would be angry at the party.

She doesn't want to be angry late.

However, it was just such a coincidence that the organizer had an accident and the time of the physics competition had to be postponed.

As soon as Beihuai heard the news, he immediately went to the Lausanne ballet competition.

When she arrived, the host was giving the opening remarks.

She found Guan Guan in the audience, and after learning the location of Jiang Wan, she rushed to the backstage.

On the way, she was full of joy, and badly wanted to scare Jiang into the night and give her a surprise.

But when he opened the door and saw Jiang Wan falling on his back, Bei Huai felt that his heartbeat had also stagnated.

The noise around it seemed to be inaudible, she just rushed up quickly based on instinctive reaction.

In the end, he even threw himself on the ground, ignoring the scratches on his knees, stretching his arms to catch Jiang Wan.

The fingers were so painful, but she didn't seem to feel it, only panic and fear in her heart.

She had no time to reach out to cushion Jiang Wan's waist and back, and could only watch the girl's head hit the floor hard.

Powerless and regretful emotions continue to grow in my heart.

If she comes earlier, if she reacts faster.

You won't get hurt anymore.

It's all her fault.

Seeing the girl's pale and painful appearance, Bei Huai was even more heartbroken.

She raised her head suddenly, and stared coldly at the girl standing beside her.

Just now she saw that it was this girl who pushed Jiang Wan.

The angular face was sharp and cold, the indifference in the bottom of his eyes was almost condensed into substance, and there was a hostile spirit swept across his eyebrows.

At this moment, she was no longer the arrogant and awkward girl in front of Jiang Wan, but the fearful thirteenth lieutenant colonel.

"If something happens late, I will never let you go."

It is not an irrational rant, nor is it a threat from the outside. Her tone was calm, more like stating a fact.

But this kind of calmness is even more creepy.

It's like the calm before the storm.

The girl trembled, she didn't dare to say a word, she just silently moved away from Beihuai.

The inner violence was surging, roaring, trying to break through the imprisonment and release it completely.

Beihuai's eyes gradually became red, her jaw tightened, her fists clenched, and she tried her best to restrain her.

Suddenly, the softness in his arms hugged her tightly.

It was as hard as if he was holding the last straw.

At that moment, all the hostility and irritability disappeared.

Beihuai condensed all the thorns on his body, and his breath was calm, as if it was just an illusion.