21-30

With Beihuai nearby, Jiang Wan felt a lot easier when he ran.

A few days of training has significantly improved her long-distance running ability.

On the day before the sports meet, the two had a training session as usual.

After finishing 1500, Jiang Wan slowed down, walked slowly around the track, adjusted his heart rate, relaxed muscles, and ensured the normal operation of blood circulation. To prevent temporary brain ischemia, shock and other symptoms.

This was also taught to her by Bei Huai.

The evening wind flicked her broken hair, and most of her fatigue seemed to disappear.

Jiang Wan looked sideways, glanced at the girl behind him, turned his head and looked into the distance, and asked casually, "You said, in this competition, do I have a chance to win the first place?"

The girl didn't seem to expect that Jiang Wan would ask her this question, her expression paused, and after thinking about it for a few seconds, she said, "There is little hope."

Jiang Wan: "..."

She turned around silently, and said angrily: "Tomorrow is going to be the game, can't you say something nice to encourage?"

"I don't think that thing is useful to you." Bei Huai raised his eyebrows slightly, his hands were wrapped around his chest, and an expression of "Your strength is already here".

Seeing Jiang Wan panicked.

"Then if I really get the first place, can you promise me a request?" She took a deep breath and looked at Beihuai expectantly.

First place, I think it's impossible to think about it, just to beat Beihuai is something she can't do.

But she still wanted to try.

Being watched by those twinkling eyes, no one will feel softened.

Bei Huai pursed his lower lip and lowered his eyes unconsciously, covering the turbulent waves under his eyes.

The night was dim, no one saw it, and the girl was quietly red.

"Let's talk if you can get it." She pretended to be contemptuous.

"Then you mean to agree?" Jiang Wan, as always, only captures keywords.

The girl hummed twice: "Whatever you think."

No matter what Beihuai thinks, Jiang Wan will still feel nervous when the game really starts.

While doing warm-up actions, she looked around at the contestants around her.

Those who dare to participate in the 1500 long-distance race must be someone with two brushes. Unlike her, they are completely impulsive.

The more I watched, the more heartbreaking she became, and she vaguely saw her last place.

As he was thinking about it, his eyes were covered by a hand, and his vision became pitch black.

I can only hear the faint voice in my ears.

"Don't look at it, don't be affected by your own rhythm."

As soon as the voice fell, the hands on the eyes took the initiative to withdraw.

Jiang Wan blinked, and when his vision was restored to clarity, he turned his head abruptly.

The girl is leaning against a pillar, wearing a sportswear engraved with a "7", her complexion is still light, and the stud on her left ear is not taken, she is not at all like the person who is about to start the game.