31-40

Guan Guan looked back, but saw the girl who had been leaning on the sofa. She came over at some point and stopped behind her.

"Why, can't it?" Seeing Guan Guanmune's appearance, Bei Huai raised his eyebrows and asked.

"Ah, of course you can, you sing you sing."

Turn off a Ji Ling, and quickly handed her the microphone.

"No, this is a song sung by two people, Beihuai, what are you going to join in the fun?" Cen Jin said jokingly while sitting on the corner of the sofa, shaking the dice.

As for the others, of course they dare not say anything, but they still have some expectations.

After all, I have never heard Beihuai sing, and I don't know how the "Man of the Wind" in the 13th Middle School sings.

Hearing this, Bei Huai paused, then turned his eyes to the girl who was talking to Guan Guan.

Noting Beihuai's sight, Jiang Wan looked up.

I understood her meaning in a flash.

A little embarrassed smile: "Xiaobei, I don't know how to sing this song, I'm afraid of pulling your tune."

"It's okay." Bei Huai's hand holding the microphone tightened, almost as soon as the girl spoke.

The other party had said so, Jiang Wan was too embarrassed to refuse, so she got up, took the microphone from the person on the side, and walked to Bei Huai.

Maybe the heating in the box was enough, and the atmosphere was so hilarious, the girl's small face was puffed, her lips were pursed and she smiled, and she looked sweet and soft.

The light was dim, and her eyes were filled with a thin layer of mist, moist and shiny, clean and beautiful like a young deer in the forest.

"I can't blame me for singing badly." She tilted her head and blinked at Beihuai.

Beihuai turned his head in a awkward manner, and only scribbled "No."

The girl's eyes were so clear that it made people feel that no matter what it was, there was nowhere to hide in those eyes.

Even the secrets she hid deep in her heart.

When Beihuai was a child, he participated in various training courses, naturally including vocal training.

After a few months of learning, the results are good, but compared to the talent of the piano, it is still a bit thin.

So later Yun Manzhu let her specialize in piano, but it's not a problem to sing a song.

The lyrics of this song selected by Beihuai are mainly about a girl who has a crush on a person, and that person also has a crush on the girl, and the two finally come together.

The overall melody is relaxed and joyous, but also with a bit of romance and shyness like a girl.

This song was often sung by Cen Jin for a while when he was in love. After countless cycles, Beihuai would never forget it, even if he had a bad memory.

Although this song is very inconsistent with Beihuai's temperament, the effect is beyond everyone's expectations.

Beihuai has a slightly neutral and cold voice, combined with Jiang Wan's sweet and soft tone, it has a different flavor.

The girl really didn't lie, she didn't know this song very much, and some of the notes were out of tune when she sang it.

Bei Huai calmly pressed her back and took her back to the tune.