Part :-1

Boy pov's 🥀

"today also you will not speak to me" I said but I know today also she will just ignored my question

She start Lefting but I hold her hand

"Mallika tell me why you don't speak with anyone. Why  You always be in mute mode ?just speak one word please"

She jerk my hand

"Mallika I want to listen your voice"

She is just ignoring what I said. How this can she do no one dare to ignores me and all girls drools over me but I am drooling behind her.

"Mallika today I will definitely listen your voice"

She again start Lefting but I hold her hand and pinned her to wall.

"Can't you just speak" I said angrily ufcourse I had lost my patience because I am tolerating her from one week

she said  nothing

"you are mad I Know but why you are gonna me mad on you" he said

She is just listening but not saying anything.

"Tell?" I said and a tear rolled from my eyes and she wiped it. I am very good in acting I thought

"Tell" I shout

She pushed me and start Lefting. How can she even push me. What she think about herself. I again hold her and pinned her.

"What you think about yourself. How  dare you to push me" I said while holding her chin tightly and a tear rolled from her eyes ya it's her mistake what can I do.

"Tell me why you don't speak otherwise you know what can I do? I said while roaming my hand on  her waist.

She again pushed me and the next moment I felt warm on my cheek and ya she slapped me. Before I caught her she run from there. She will regret for it. I will not leave you worth showing face. How can she slap Sumedh Mudgalkar. Ya I'm sumedh Mudgalkar from whom no one dare to did like this.

Pov's end 🥀
------------------------------

ya Mallika can't speak because you will know soon.

This story is completely based on author's imagination don't compare it to real life
Part:-1 is here

Votes:- 10+votes and few comments