Worst Finals Ever!

The second week of the 2019, a bit snowy days... The besties have been working for weeks and days. And tomorrow is about to be an huge day, the day where they're gonna get the results of their efforts.

The first day of the week, they finally had the exam but... Azizah's have seemed so bad! However, Momina was happy because her exams are seemed to be perfect. But she has consoled Azizah again as she always does. Nevertheless, sometimes Azizah is consoling her homemate too. They are as if they were lost sisters but finally found each other in a foreign country.

Three weeks later, the results had been released but it was a great shock for Momina! She thought her exams were fine but actually got 20-30 less than she thought. Azizah was already aware of her situation and didn't get shocked at all, nevertheless she couldn't stop crying together with Momina. After school, they went to a Japanese restaurant and discussed about what they did wrong there.

Then they arrived home at 21:00 and Azizah's cousin "Imran" has called her. He asked Azizah about her final exams and received the response "Mainly bad, bro. I don't know what to do right now". Hearing this, Imran consoled her and later Azizah asked him whether his thesis of master degree & dating with Aybüke goes nice. Imran responded that all are nice and he's planning to propose marriage to Aybüke. This made Azizah & Momina very happy and Azizah told him "you can!".

Anyways, they are finally aware of what they did wrong and started to work better way for their lessons, and the most importantly; their future...