The Birthday of Almira & encounter of two different ways

Back to July, Almira has graduated from the international high school she used to study at and won "Korean Language & Literature" department of Istanbul University. And her cousin Teoman graduated at the same times and won "Law" department of Gazi University in Ankara. Finally, their final exams were over and they both were excited for the joyful winter holiday.

A snowy January day; three best friends Almira, Azizah & Momina were playing snowball. Almira's cousin "Teoman" was with them too. He came to Istanbul from Ankara with his mom for visiting his uncle & cousin.

Two days later, Almira's maternal cousins "Erjan" & "Karina" visited Almira & her family also. Erjan & Karina stayed at hotel while Teoman & his mom stayed at Almira's home, because the home was very crowded.

One day; Almira, Teoman, Azizah, Momina, Karina & Erjan played snowball together. And that day was Almira's birthday. The six young people later went to a cafe and celebrated Almira's 19th birthday together.

While Teoman was looking around, he saw Karina and fell for her at first glance. Karina saw Teoman and found him handsome as well. Erjan glimpsed and was about to be furious inside. Nevertheless thought as "my sister's happiness is my own happiness".

Later those six young people went through Taksim square & Istiklal avenue. They went to a Starbucks there and drank hot coffees. They've talked for a while and discussed about the basic things a lot. However, Erjan couldn't take his eyes off Momina there.

Karina thought he'd be amazing friends with Teoman and by this intention, she asked Teoman his phone number. Teoman got very shy and later Karina gave him her own number too.

After that day, TeoKar & MomJan has talked each other for a long time and after two months, TeoKar became lovers. However, MomJan became lovers much later.