Terrible Illness

Oguzhan has forgiven his mom after the case happened. But his mom was still cold against Azizah and didn't want Azizah to be her daughter-in-law at all. Maybe too much bias towards her, however, Oguzhan is very decisive about breaking his mom's prejudice against his love at the end.

In a day at the uni, Azizah got too ill and she even vomited for a long time. Momina & Bahar were carrying Azizah on their shoulders but she was still dizzying and wasn't feeling well at all. While going to the classroom, she told Momina & Bahar to leave her and she will go to class on herself. But even as walking to class, she has suddenly fainted. All the campus have rallied around her body and did their best of helps for her.

Oguzhan was waiting for Azizah to come into his class but as she never comes, he wondered her so much and began to go to her class but look at what he is seeing! Everyone circled around the same place in front of Azizah's class. His heart started to flutter too fastly and he suddenly walk through there and he saw Azizah has fainted on the ground! He shouted "Azizah!" and suddenly took her into his arms and called the ambulance for her.

Ambulance came so fastly and finally Oguzhan & Momina took her into the ambulance. While going on the road, Momina told her "You will get well asap, Azizah, I believe in you" etc. Oguzhan always held the hands of Azizah and told her "Hang on, Azizah!", but he couldn't stop his tears at all.

Finally, doctors applied all treatments for Azizah and put her on drip. After an hour, Azizah finally got recovered and was feeling better. When she firstly opened her eyes, she has told " What happened to me? Where I am?" and started crying after seeing Oguzhan there. Momina went out of the room after seeing the romantic atmosphere there and Oguzhan kissed Azizah for the first time there.

Azizah stayed in hospital that night and her bff Momina stayed with her. Oguzhan has told about everything to his family and his mom finally understood the fact that Azizah is the love of her son's life. Oguzhan cried a lot and continuously prayed for his love that night.