<15>

I heard a twig snap, I sniffled trying not to be heard just in case, even if I was being loud before

"Whos there"I asked carefully

I soon saw a male with white fluffy hair reveal himself, he was pale with orange brownish freckles all over his face and body he was pretty tall well taller than me by about a foot, not anywhere near close to how tall my deceased dad was probably about 5'11.

He seemed to have circle gold rimmed glasses, a scar went from the left side of his face starting at his jaw going over his nose barely ending just before the other side of his jaw.

He had long droopy pointy ears he looked like he was in his mid teens 16 at the oldest if I had to guess.

"Sorry I couldn't help but overhear your crying, I was wondering if you wanted help in anyway?" The male asked in a concerned voice

The male had a warm welcoming aura, something I hadn't seem or felt in a while.

"I mean to get away from my life? That would be great" I said in a quiet voice maybe starting anew would help me have a better life, it was risky to trust a random guy who found me crying.

But for some reason I feel safe in the males presence it was strange he hadn't felt this safe since the homeless teletubby escaped prison which melt like years ago well technically it was 4 months ago.

The male chuckled "I'm starting a new life as well, maybe we could start our new lives together?" The male asked in a hopeful voice it seemed like the male didnt want to be alone in this life.

I smiled as I jumped down from the tree nodding my head slightly.

"small problem We need to find a place to make a house-" he said scratching the back of his head worriedly.