<21>

I basically attacked Micheal with a hug as we stumbled down to the deck floor.

My head was on his chest as my arms were around him, I squeezed afraid that If I let go he would dissappear or he want real in the first place.

The white haired teen River stood hin the doorway smiling a bit confused but smiling nonetheless.

Micheal winced as a squeezed his lungs harder then I was moments before.

"Your squeezing to hard"he groaned out, he sounded older it made me feel sad it was only a few years but it was lost time.

Time I didn't get to grow up with my brother Micheal.

I stopped squeezing as hard and got up pulling Micheal with me I had so many questions but first,

I punched his shoulder, not hard enough to hurt him too much but enough to get my point across.

"Ouch! What was that for!"he said rubbing his shoulder with his left hand, but I could tell he understood why I did it.

"I thought you were dead!"I said a bit of anger leaking through unintentionally, Micheal looked at me with sad eyes.

"I didn't want to leave I promises he tried to say but I cut him off, I wanted him to hear it, maybe I didn't have to hurt so bad when it happened.

"But you still did leave, do you even know what happened to our parents?"I said continuing my tantrum, I could see river going to ask me what was happening but I put my arm up to silence him.

He quieted down, if I needed this he wasn't going to interfere unless it got violent.

"I was taken, also what happened? How am I supposed to know this" basically growled, he was annoyed I could tell that much.

"Taken?"is all I said pondering who had the power to basically make someonedissappear?