<19>

Walking to the house me and peanut stayed at, I wondered who the younger male was, and how did he know peanut?

I mean to be fair peanut didn't really tell me about their life before they came to me I just have to hope this isn't anyone who wanted to harm them.

I told them I would protect them I can't let them get hurt cause someone from their past wanted to hurt them again and manipulated me into thinking they were a good person.

River! Quit over thinking! That won't do you any good and even if this boy wanted to harm peanut he wasn't gonna let it happen not after how he gotten attached to the kid.

I shook my head aggressively to get the bad thoughts out of my head and took a quick glance at the Pinkette the teen seemed worried for what?

"Alright we are here but stay here, I need to do something I will be back momentarily."I said turning around to the Pinkette he seemed to have nodded his head as I went inside the house I found peanut sitting on the floor dozing off in the living room with a bunch of new firewood next to the fireplace that wasn't there before I left.

I smiled lightly going to pick up peanut to put them in bed when I remembered the pinkette that still stood outside the building they were in. I patted peanuts shoulder till they woke up "hye peanut I know your a bit tired but do you know any pinkette?"I asked a bit concerned as they rubbed their eyes still trying to wake up to my silly words.