Chapter 40 War (part 1)

-Yoongi's p.o.v-

It was almost two days after Jimin was kidnapped and Dr. Marcus who we haven't seen in a while, came to the pack house unannounced late at night. He seemed like he wanted to talk to us all about something, so we all went to the meeting room to discuss when we all suddenly get two tired, distressed voices ringing throughout our heads.

"Yoongi! Were coming towards you guys!", Jungkook says through our mind-links. "We're coming through the forest, behind the pack house, we're not the only ones though! Taehyungie our parents! They're alive, they're alive!!", Jimin said, sounding very happy. "WHAT!!" Taehyung yelled through the mind-link. "We're coming towards you guys!!", I said and took off from the meeting room, forgetting about Dr. Marcus, with the others following close behind me.

"What's going on?!?! Hey wait for meeee!!" Dr. Marcus said.

We were running down towards the forest, getting weird but also worried looks from my pack, but that didn't matter right now.

As we approached the forest, my mind was filled with worried thoughts, I kept thinking if Jimin was injured, was he okay? Did that son of a bitch lay his hands on him?! I also worried for Jungkook as he's been missing for a long time already, I hope nothing bad happened to him either, I don't know if I'd be able to contain my anger. My face and body felt tensed but that feeling went away as soon as I saw Jimin's face and I smiled, and so did he.

"Jimin!!!" a wide smile formed on my lips, my heart fluttering with love and assurance once I saw him. "Yoongi!! I'm back Yoongi, we're all home!!" Jimin yelled at us. With each step we got closer to each other and then we we're right in each other's arms. I embraced him so tightly and lifted him off the ground, swinging him around in pure joy.

He started giggling and my god, his giggles were the sounds of angels singing. I'd do anything to keep Jimin by my side, safe, and to protect those angelic giggles of his that bring me such fuzzy warmth and happiness.

I let him down and grabbed his face so I could look him in the eyes.

"I missed you; I missed you so much. I know it wasn't even for that long, but my goodness did it feel like decades" I told him, holding him close. "Me too, me too Yoongi, I felt the exact same way when I was away from you and in the hands of that lunatic" he said, shivering. "Did that fucker put his hands on you? You have to tell me if he did, so I have a reason to end him" I darkly said, and I'm not playing.

"Well...um.." Jimin trailed off. "So he did, didn't he??! I swear if he dares show his face again, I will kill him on the spot" I grinned in satisfaction. I was thinking of several ways on how to torture that bastard when Jimin pulled me into a soft, affectionate kiss. It was slow and filled with love, it was one of the best kisses we've shared. We pulled apart and stared into each other's eyes.

I really do love Jimin, so much.

We heard a cough next to us and realized it was Jin of course.

"As much as I don't want to ruin this very tearful and beautiful moment between the two of you, I want to bear hug my Jiminie and your brother here could use some love too". I whipped my head towards Jungkook and saw Taehyung talking to him. I walked over to them as I heard Jin and Hoseok attack Jimin and squealing which got Taehyung's attention and he ran over to them. Jungkook saw me and his eyes glistened with tears.

There wasn't a need for words to be spoken between us as we already knew what we wanted to say to each other. Namjoon came over and he also had tears in his eyes and hugged us both saying how glad he was. We heard loud cries come from Taehyung and Jimin and turned quick to see way and saw they were hugging these two older persons, who I'm guessing are their parents.