Chapter 1 - BDSM Academy!!

Emily's POV

After my mom's death, it was hard to live without her because she always supported me in everything when dad left us, she had to deal with everything herself, but I also helped her. Now I have to manage and cope somehow myself. Suddenly the doorbell rang and I walked to the door. I opened the door and it was my best friend Suzie with a smile when she walk-in my apartment I hugged her because we had not seen each other for a while. I missed her so much. "I missed you so much, Suzie." I hugged her tight still and she has all smiles only. "Me too, bestie but don't choke me with your hugs!" Suzie tells me while I hugged her but then I let her go finally. "What have you done in the meantime that we haven't seen each other??" I asked her with a curious tone and she sits the sofa calmly shrugging. "Nothing special," Suzie tells me while I don't believe her somehow and I sit next to her. "I do not believe you. Did you find someone or...???" I asked Suzie with a smile and hoped she did found because she broke up with her ex last month just. "God, Noo! You should find someone. You have been alone forever since your mother died and worked your ass up only!!!" Suzie told me while I stand up to make tea myself in the kitchen and Suzie looked at me. I know she has a right, I should find someone but I have not found one. "HELLO!!! Earth calls Emily back!" Suzie yells at me then I looked at her and picked up my tea while drinking it.

"I haven't found someone and maybe I don't need somebody. I can live on my own and be free!" I told Suzie and she looked at me with a confused look. "Well, if you want a life like that then be it. I will focus mine." Suzie tells me and I look at her with a surprised look suddenly there was a knock at the door and I went door to open it.

It was the owner to whom I rent this apartment. "Mr. Thompson! What brings you there?" I ask him and he does not look at me at all. "Your rent is unpaid, Ms. Young." He said to me while looking at his papers what he has his hands and I was shocked when I looked at Suzie and again at Mr. Thompson. "But I pay always my rent," I said to him while looking at him with a confused look now and Mr. Thompson looks at me. "It was last year, Ms. Young. Now it is 2022! If you don't pay the rent then you will be kicked out here!!!" Mr. Thompson tells me and with this sentence, he leaves the apartment. I'll close the door with a bang and I'll look at Suzie.

I'm starting a cry and Suzie stands up sofa then she walks to me and hugs me tight. "Don't worry, I have a job for you!" Suzie tells me while I cry on her shoulder and she stops hugging me. "You will get that money and pay your rent away!" Suzie told me and I looked at her then walks to the sofa and takes the name card from her bag then hands it to me. "Here! Take this. This is a job that I have been talking about and there is an address." Suzie tells me and I smiled at her while I hugged her then I looked at the name card. "Thank you, Suzie. You are the best." I told her while smiling at Suzie and Suzie shrugs her shoulders. "That's who I am," Suzie said to her.

Suzie's POV

I am so happy about my best friend but she doesn't know what waits for her and I don't tell her. I feel like a worse best friend now! I feel like I lied to her about a job that she has no idea about. She is my best friend and lied to my best friend!!!

"Are you free to come tomorrow there??" I asked her smiling and Emily smiled back. "Of course, I am and I am so happy you give me that card," Emily told me while smiling still and holding a car in her hand. "You welcome, bestie!" I told her while smiling back at Emily and feeling unsure about suggesting this job to her. "Maybe, you can come with me. I may get lost!" Emily told me and I looked at her. "I can't. I have to meet somebody! Sorry." I lied to her while looking down feeling a bad little bit for lying to my best friend. "Oh! Okay." Emily said to me with sadness and Suzie looks at her. "You can call me if you get lost, I can give you the marked map," I said to her while giving Emily a map in her hand and she nodded just. "But now I must go. It's getting late already." I told her with a smile but it was true also and Emily nodded again. "Okay. I understand!" Emily said to me while hugging and I hug her back then I turned to a door and Emily waved at me and I smiled at her only.

Emily's POV

I woke up early because I wanted to find this place where I go and Suzie never told me what kinda job it is it's kinda weird of Suzie but maybe she has reason not to tell me! I want to get ready quickly and find this place but before a quick shower then I go and take my car keys. I got the car finally and started a car. I looked at a map that Suzie gives me with a marked red ring on and I have never been to this place. This is an exceptional place. There are no houses or settlements. That's a little weird but my job gives me money to pay back an owner to whom I owe. 

I drive 15 minutes already and I thought I was lost but finally, I found this place and I looked at this huge place. It was like a mansion or school...

I walked out of the car and notice someone watching me from the first-floor window but maybe it was my imagination only and I walked through a door

I walked out of the car and notice someone watching me from the first-floor window but maybe it was my imagination only and I walked through a door. I opened a door and walked in with a surprised look. Are this is the school or the mansion??? It's so beautiful. 

I was shocked when there were many naked women on the wall with men with whips in their hands but I didn't pay much attention to it, because maybe it was the art they just put there and I turned to the woman sitting behind the receptionist's desk.

"Hello, I'm here to talk to Mrs. Taylor about a job! My friend Suzie Lewis recommended her." I said to her in a clear tone and a woman looked at me just. "You have no appointment. I don't see your name written here! It is not enough that a friend recommended you to us." a woman told to me in a clear tone. I looked at her and I took the card out of my bag that Suzie gave me. "Does this help? This card was given to me by my friend Suzie." I told her with a smiling face and she looked at my card. "Not identified! because you could get this card from anywhere." a woman told to me and I was getting angry. "Look! Can I talk to Mrs. Taylor??" I asked a woman while my anger grows even more inside me and was about exposure. "And I am not going anywhere until I can talk to her!" I said to the woman with an angry tone.

Unknown POV

"What is going on here???" A woman yells behind me who comes out of her office then our eyes meet each other. "I am sorry, Mrs. Taylor but this woman claims that she wants to see you!" a woman tells Ms. Taylor and Ms. Taylor walks closer to me. "Let me see that card in your hand!" Ms. Taylor asked me and I looked at her then I obeyed her and showed her my card that Suzie gives me and I look down. She looked at a card and smiled at me. "Ms. Young, go to my office!" Ms. Taylor told me and I obeyed quickly and walked toward her office while Ms. Taylor tells something to the women there and then she follows me behind and closed a door after we walked in.

Taylor's POV

I walked behind the desk and she looked at me. "Sit! Or you gonna stand there just?" I told her and Ms. Young obeyed immediately she sat down on the chair and looked down. "Good, you can obey at least." I told myself. "and look at me, Ms. Young if I talk to you!" I said to her and she obeyed again. "Can I ask something, Ms. Taylor?" She asked me and I sat down. "Of course. Ask me! But I know already what you want to ask me." I told her with a smile on my face while she looked at me. "I mean Suzie told me you looking for a job that's why I told her you come to me," I told her while she looked at me. "Okay. Your room is upstairs 3rd floor but you share this with another girl. This Academy will be part of your family by now if you decide to give up this then you have to move out and you will carry your last money in your account. Is everything clear?" she tells me and I look at her. "Yes, madam," I told her politely.