1. Meeting

* I may mix up the order of events in manga, sorry 

-You wanna what?! - Tadano blurted out after reading Katai's thoughts.

-------------------
Earlier 

When Katai's classmates visited his doujo, Katai's parents were impressed by Tadano-kun's understanding ability and he became a frequent visitor to their house. Sometimes they even took him to family meetings, relying on his ability to read the atmosphere. Yes, Tadano-kun indeed was quite useful in normal things. But Katai...He wanted more.
"Watching Tadano-kun eat..!!"
''Ah Tadano-kun in maid costume"
"Master is so close to him I should ask her"
"Tadano-kun's ordinary face, so cute hehe"
He was so sick with Tadano-kun's and regularly attended Which girl would you like to date? meetings. 
•Whom would you like to date ~Tadano-kun-chan's side~•
Katai's  whole body tensed under mask O and F started speaking: 

It was the evening of the 2nd culture festival, F-kun was running downstairs, suddenly he slipped and was about to fall, but someone prevented it from happening. It was normally strong Tadano-kun-chan. Are you alright F-kun?- he said with a pitched voice, not to ruin his camouflage. F-kun slightly blushed : Yeah I'm totally fine, thank you. - Okay, then I'll go change clothes. Who will remain indifferent to the attentiveness and kindness of Tadano? Nobody, at least not F-kun.

So Tadano was in a man-made dressing room in class, he was taking off his blouse, when F-kun opened the curtain. Tadano hid his chest with arms and F-kun turned away -Sorry.  -Um it's alright, we both are males, there's nothing u didn't see, said Tadano half naked. F-kun turned his head back: Are u sure? Tadano lifted one eyebrow. F-kun repeated: R u sure that I have seen every cm of your body? He stepped closer. That I have measured every cm of your body? -Excuse me? Tadano was frustrated but didn't take any action. The curtain was open. F-kun was now close enough to touch him. - I only measured your chest...- he hugged him from the back touching his nipples -Mnh! What do you think yo- Shhh~ - F-kun pressed his hand against his mouth and lined his waist with free hand - Your waist... Then his fingers went down in skirt gently rubbing Tadano's hips -Your hips.... he almost  got turned on rubbing Tadano's perfect average body sniffing his neck, but managed to calm himself down from going forward. -Class decided you will crossdress on every event: Halloween, xmas - F-kun pinched Tadano's chin and look right in the eyes -And I will touch your body where I want and as much as I want. He kissed Hitohito and went away.  The latter collapsed on knees touching his lips. His cheeks were red and heart was beating like crazy "My.. first..  kiss.."

A: Whoa...You made such a hot story in no time. B:  Ah... D: Tadano... Everyone:  ・:*(〃∇〃人)*:・
Katai: - F's stories are the best ㅠоㅠ  "Tadano-kun's body...wanna touch it (۶ㅅꈍ﹃ꈍ)*۶"

Luckily(?) Tadano wasn't here today.