2. Meeting 2. On the same wavelength

"...." →thoughts 
-....  →speech
said: "..."  or -... said → obviously speech
<...> cut out

P.s. Idk use she or he with Tadano-chan so I use both. I've been delayed by illness.
—-----------------------
Then Katai spilled out a few words
- S-story. 
"Oh Katai speaks" 
"He is able to speak wow"
"Wait, is it the first time he said smth?"
- Amusement park date. Haunted...house. Tadano-chan...is...very brave....
In the end he was pretty red in the face  and couldn't continue. (It was the longest Katai's speech? Bravo!) However everyone got what he meant 
- Oh tadano chan in a light summer dress (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
- You read my mind!
- Very attentive and reliable
-  Bento made by Tadano-chan fufufu~
- Or sharing ice cream!
- Together on the top of Ferris wheel ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- Discount for couples
- And shooting games!
They kept exchanging & shouting out ideas as if they were trying to get a new product to market. After a while F-kun, the master of stories with Tadano-chan✭, put everyone's (or nearly everyone's) suggestions and wishes into this tale:

On summer holidays O-kun (no doubt everyone imagined himself in his place) and Tadano agreed to go to an amusement park. O-kun (Katai) waited near the entrance and could not help but think:  "Did he say yes just under fear, but he won't come today? Was he.." 
- Huff, Huff, huff, haa... Am I late?  Tadano-kun-chan interrupted Katai's silly thoughts. He ran all the way here from the train station. Katai looked up: coral almond blush, few drops of sweat on forehead and as the icing on cake lips that gently tremble while Tadano tries to catch his breath.
- No, I just arrived myself.  " Wow Tadano-chan you are so cute today ('◡' ♡*) "
- Thanks, actually, Najimi chose this outfit for me ha-ha. Steel blue baggy linen blouse with bishop sleeves, white loose shorts and strappy flat sandals. 
- Btw you look stylish today too.
Katai slightly blushed and nodded. He wore casual clothes: Hawaiian shirt and flat front shorts.
- Shall we buy tickets?
- Mh-mm (sound of agreement) 

- 2 student tickets, right? Oh, we also have sales for couples this week, 2 tickets for 1 price and vouchers for special meals in our cafe and some other goods that are located in the park. You look so nice together that I'll give you one more, here. Please enjoy your visit~
- Thank you.
And both embarrassed by the sudden compliment headed to the entrance, accompanied by a catchy happy song that was playing on repeat and getting louder with every step. 
- Where do you wanna go first? They stood in front of an enormous map, as usually without the mark 'you are here'. 
"7"
- Hmhmhm 7, 7, 7 - Tadano studied the map - Okay, this way!
№7 meant tea cup carousels. Two guys probably would look strange in these pastel shades of pink, purple, geen and blue, with huge sparkly patterns of typical doll tea party sets. But today they were a boy and a girl since it was much easier to visit public places this way and 'normal couples' even now have more freedom. It also helped to hide from Komi-san's fans & Tadano's haters. They were observing surroundings and people while walking. Katai noticed a lot of people holding hands and cautiously held out his hand to Tadano, latter warmly smiled and confidently accepted it.
- This reminds me the New York trip hehehe
*shy and happy Katai's face*
They dropped into one orchid colour cup and it started slowly spinning as if someone tried to stir sugar without a spoon. Tadano was steering an inside wheel and the speed for sure was normal or the best for this type of ride. "Ahhh Tadano-chan's hair is flattering so beautifully in the summer breeze. Your eyes in front of mine, the curve of your face, the lips that I desire..."  Tadano-chan became shy and released the gripp on the wheel, so she flew towards Katai with another turn. - Sorry... Katai ofc catched her but they cannot enjoy this pose because soon the carousel stopped. After they went to some 'children' ( ¨̮ ) rides as bumper cars, tilt-a-whirl and some water rides because it is summer after all and extreme & trill ones. On a swing boat ride Katai held very tightly to Tadano and screamed like a little girl, tho disk'o coaster, frisbee or air race were much more scary. Well maybe he was so frightened that couldn't make a sound. The last in their extreme tour was a classical very very high roller coaster ride. Its dominating aura seemed to taunt those below 'How dare you!' or 'Don't you want to go back to mom and cry?'. Area was filled with screams of excitement and agonia. Katai Makoto put all courage into riding it with Tadano-chan, who didn't insist. Unfortunately it was the last straw to make Katai feel unwell. Now he was pale as death, heavily breathing and feeling sick to his stomach. 
- Ugh...No... more...rides.
- Sit here I'll be back in a moment! Tadano assisted him to the closest bench and rushed for the water leaving Katai alone with himself. "I never imagined that I would be  enjoying my free time with Tadano. Still hard to believe it's not a dream. If there's a next time I want to go out with him without camouflage, tho no matter how he looks i will always like him..."
- Here! Can you drink by yourself? Tadano handed him a bottle.
- Yeah thanks, "hehehe reliable Tadano-chan" Katai started drinking in small sips.
- Not at all, everyone would do it. Tadano-chan sat on the bench. She wanted to make some dialogue but surprisingly nothing came to her mind.  
- Nice weather, isn't it?
*Katai nodded*
- It would have been such madhouse if our classmates were here, we are lucky (^▽^)
'' Yeah" Somehow their class didn't show up.
- Better?
*Katai nodded x2*
- Then let's go to dinosaur land! It's enough rides for today. It also has a tropical house (herpetarium & some rainforest animals) and a butterfly garden nearby. Come on! 
Tadano took his hand and forced him to stand up. Katai didn't resist. 
On the entrance of dinosaur land were two T-rex robots which roared and moved toward visitors as they were close enough. Exhibition was divided in several parts according to the timeline, starting with fossils, skeletons and dummies of animals that have been living billions of years ago and ending with their modern descendants.
- O, it said that dinosaur fossils have been found on all continents on Earth, including Antarctica. So it means they lived everywhere. 
"Mnhm"
- This is the copy of Kamuysaurus' skeleton  discovered on the northern Japanese island of Hokkaido.
"Kamuysaurus is a genus of herbivorous edmontosaurin saurolophine hadrosaurid dinosaur from Late Cretaceous Maastrichtian marine deposits of the Yezo Group" 
- I don't get it
- Same
They walked through the showrooms selectively reading notes, mostly just looking at remnants of the creatures.
There's also a movie about Japanese study of dinosaurs which to the dismay of the heroes was boring af. Bypassing chickens and other "descendants" they came to an open space full of ponds with small fish, carps, catfish, rays, turtles etc.
Some of the fish were touchable. Next building was a tropical house. They were shrouded in mist as they entered. Moisture reigned inside, dampness, mixed with heat and the sounds of a rainforest. It took some time to get used to the dimmed light. 
- Somehow it is warmer than outside, are you ok?
"Cos of high humidity I suppose. I'm okay, thanks and you?".
- Hehe me too. 
Probably Tadano looked kinda brainsick to strangers, but he didn't care. It's unfair that he can't translate his thoughts into other people's heads. Eventually it was too late to bother. Flocks of striped and colourful poisoned fish swam behind the glass, for some reason this made Katai's stomach growl, which sounded much like the croaking of frogs🐸
- There is a cafe on the first floor. 
And so they went down stairs.
- Welcome! Do you have the couple vouchers?
- Ah yes, here you go
- Please follow me and I will take you to your seats.
A table of Tadano-chan and Katai-kun was near the wall and naturally it was a table for two. They sat down and began to look around. The cafe was made in a nautical theme. Played light slow jazz without words and  soft blue light flowed from ship lanterns. Soon they realized that the wall was a huge aquarium. Various ocean inhabitants floated at the level of their faces.The jellyfish aimlessly rose diagonally up and slowly soaked down, continuing the mysterious horizontal movement. School of fish was twisting and forming sweeping, glinting shapes as if it was one big fish with moving iridescent scales. Bam! Some large fish crashed into glass. Tadano and Katai flinched in surprise.The next guest was special in many ways. It had sharp teeth, small hands and an adorable smile.
- Never have I eaten with a crocodile by my side.
- We'll become its dinner if the wall cracks.
- Hahaha no way! That's not gonna happen
They took a photo. Food finally arrived, it was a stroke of luck that vouchers provided them a full meal with dessert. 
"Wow" Katai had ocean-like parfait with layers of blue jelly, fruits in the shape of starfish and crushed cookies at the bottom of the glass, whipped cream and white chocolate dolphin with ganache filling at the top, sprinkled by edible glitter.
Tadano had penguin island ice cream. Some penguins were standing on the blue caramel surface, under which was blueberry ice cream, some were sliding down ice cream mountains. The base of the dessert were waffles and penguins made out of chocolate, tiny marshmallows and small balls of ice cream as fresh snow. 
Mouthwatering impeccable masterpieces, pleasant for eyes and soul.
They ate up all of this and went to the butterfly garden.
 - Hello I will be your guide for today, you may not imagine how amazing these little creatures are. If you are allergic to flowers I recommend you to join the 2nd group, they start in 15 minutes so you will be able to experience the world of butterflies. Others please stay with me.
A butterfly sat on a woman's finger. 
- After the end of the excursion you will have free time with butterflies but you must follow the rules <...>
The place was a huge flower garden from a dream, lit by natural light. It was very quiet here, most of the people  whispered or didn't speak at all so as not to disturb this beaty. Tadano-chan and Katai-kun were surrounded by butterflies. Insects sat on their heads, shoulders and arms, fluttered their wings and rose into the air.  Something magical was in the vibe of this garden. Something that cannot be put in words.