3. Endless rumination

Thanks to all who read my story, thanks  for your patience. It was a pleasant surprise.

- speech/speech
"thoughts"
<<...>>cut out
----------

- There are two main types of nebulae: dark an-
Tadano stared in the window, he didn't pay attention to teacher speech.
- The reason why light disappears in black holes is pretty simple actually. Due to the gravitational-
His mind was a mess, the emptiest and full of various thoughts at the same time. That's why he couldn't concentrate on lesson at all.
... And therefore the existence of black holes provides the possibility to study the-
He was recalling yesterday's scenes. Yesterday after the meeting two more lessons were planned: music and P.E. Music was ok but P.E... Well it went quite problematic.At least from Tadano's viewpoint.
- You looooser
- Throw it, throw it!
- Hey!
- Catching!
- Gimme the ball!
- ✧⊹Look how gorgeously I catch the ball☆゚.*・。゚
-[⁜ Naruse-kun is bad at sports]
"Tadano watches me playing (〃∇〃人) '"
While everyone was absorbed in the game, Tadano tried to find the coherent connection between the stories and reality "Since when did Tadano-chan appear? After I dressed as maid? Why? Seriously, I don't get it. Even if I crossdressed twice it's not enough to have wet dreams about 'me' or anything. In the case of some other guy it is definitely not enough I guess? What's more, under the skirt I'm nothing like a girl. A man in a dress. So how did they get there? Are they into boys or something? What's ins-" ?!
- Watch out!
It was last he heard before his mind went black.
"Ouchhh. My head." His forehead felt abnormally cold, likely an ice bag. He touched it to check. "So someone brought me here" He tried to sit.
- You better lay back.
Tadano turned his head to the source of voice, asking with eyes why he is in a infirmary.
-  Sensei asked me. Be careful - said Katai. Which means "I brought you here after you faceballed, so sensei asked me to look after you. She also said you should be careful cos you still can nosebleed for a while."
- Was I heavy?
- Not at all
- Ah, I see, thanks. "AAAAAaaaAaAA everybody's seen us! So embarrassing!!!! They know we were "a couple" diring performance. What if rumors appear? No wait, why am I thinking about rumours? It's OK to help someone unconscious, the more important is if more stories will be made. Bruh I'll know in the next week only." He felt dizzy and closed eyes. Sooner or later, after a catnip he went home. With Katai's assistance.
- I'm worrried. What if something happens? "I don't believe you are okay so I can't leave you alone, what if you faint or your headache becomes stronger. Moreover we go same way. (till school gates tho)"
- I'm not that we-"weak"- Never mind. Tadano brushed it off. Katai was quite persistent right now to agrue with, plus headache didn't help him to find an excuse or refuse politely.
- So, - said Katai in front of Tadano's house - See you.

- Hi Tadano~ O! Who is this lovely boy? By fortune his mom also came back from groceries with his sister.
- Hello mom, he's my friend and classmate.
- Nice to meet you I'm Katai Makoto. I gave chocolate to your son once.
"Eh, why did you say that?" Σ(°△°|||)︴
"Huh? That ultra cute chocolate box was made by this muscle concentrate?" *Sister receives 100 points for correct answer* "He brought him home are they two really dating?"
- I see. So Katai-kun, right? Please come in. Mama affably smiled. "Huh? So he was that person? I have to talk with my son later"
- T-thanks for yo-our invita-tion.
- Please make yourself at home. Are you okay with waiting for dinner?
- Yes-s. Thank you.
- Tadano come help me in kitchen
- Okay~ Ah Katai, thanks for accompanying me home. Are you ok to be here by yourself?
- *Nods*
- Good, then I'll help my mother. Bathroom this way btw.

- Listen, your mother knows what youngsters think and how they feel about same-sex relationships and therefore I'll support your choise. I wish happiness for you.
- Excuse me?
- Don't interrupt. Of course you can ask me anything and everything that worries you. In exchange I want to hear all the details. *Sparks in the eyes*
- Brother, - Hitomi, who also was in the kitchen, put arm on his shoulder and meaningfully looked straight into his eyes - I respect your choice. *single dramatical teardrop* - After all we are family.
- Huh?! Where did you get that idea from?
- He gave you homemade chocolate.
- On valentine's day in a fancy box.
- Only him.
- He blushes when sees you
Tadano wearily rubbed the bridge of his nose.
- There must be a misunderstanding. We're just friends.
- You mean only friends?
- Don't worry dear. Mom is on your side. It'll happen sooner or later, I know feelings are tricky. You just need some time to admit it.
- But-!
- There's no 'buts'~
- Please take this cup of tea to your...Your friend.
- Ok
He placed a cup in front of Katai.
- I hope you like black tea, we don't have anything else right now.
- I don't mind. Thanks.
- Okay
Tadano sat behind a table with own cup. Unlike his usual self, he couldn't come up with a single phrase to say, so they drank in heavy silence.
- Katai-kun sorry for making you wait. *Ta-da: player Mom joined the tea party*
- I-tt's okay.
- So, how did you meet?
- It-t w-was when...*retells the certain manga chapter with Tadano's help*...That's why my parents adore him and he is always welcome in our house...>> Today I-i..
-Today I was hit by the ball and fainted so Katai-kun walked me home.
- Ara-ara, Katai-kun is so attentive! It would be nice to have you as my son.
- Hahah
- Dinner is soon, but  maybe you will wait in Tadano's room? She then pinched Tadano. "Hey!"
- Sure why not, -said Tadano standing up.
- Let's go Katai-kun.
- So this is where I live.
Katai nodded and looked around.
"Ooh Tadano's room. So ordinary nothing much to look at... Hoo! A childhood photo! Didn't change at all *chuckles* Oh two layer bed.  Surprising."