"It's got a heart, it's alive!" "It's a boulder"

People: grian, scar, mumbo (not a ship)

Prompt: grian is insistant that the entity is an alive child, and that mumbo and scar must treat it as such.

Notes: how's season 9 going for everyone else in the hc server? I only watch those three. 

Hermitcraft season 9. 

The world long awaited. 

Everyone was patiently waiting for the fun, the chaos, the beauty. Everyone was waiting to see the best friend group probably ever. This world isn't just a group of people playing around and messing about, no. This world was about friends from all over the world join together once more and make more memories with their companions. Yes there were 'wars' and petty conflict but the whole expedience was just a lot of good times.

Speaking of good times.

Scar had just finished making the base for his 'starter base'. Though in scars mind 'starter' probably means 'mega' or something. Anyway, he took a couple of steps back to admire his building. He couldn't see the whole build, even if he built up a couple of blocks. It was useless.

The man looked around, trying to find an advantage point too see his tree. Then he spotted one, the entity. Surely grian wouldn't mind if scar just, hopped on his build to see his tree? Surely not.

Scar climbed on top of the building and stood by one of the trees attached to it, there he could see his whole build and to say he was satisfied was an understatement. Obviously there were some windows and misplaced leaves he would have to sort out but overall for the first scar build of the season, he was very proud of himself.

He was interrupted by grian, shouting. Strange, grian almost never shouted. Not like this at least.

"Hi grian, have you seen my tree yet?" Scar smiled, but looked at grians mad frown and gave a look in concern, "are you ok?"

"Your standing on the entity." Grian gave a death look, well, as deathly as someone who was below the average height could give (grians not even that short tho, the rest were just tall). Scar looked confused but hopped down to his friend.

Grian scoffed and walked past the elf; placing a hand on the entity, as if to comfort it. He muttered something before facing the now very, very confused scar. 

"You wouldn't like it if I stood on you, would you?" Grian snapped. Scar almost let out a laugh, considering how many times grian has fallen on him while flying or running, but ultimately shook his head. But why would it matter? It's just a building?

His companion turned his head in a rush and headed of to what scar would presume was the nether. Grians never been that upset at scar over something like that? Worry filled scar, it has to be something to do with the entity. He decided to leave grian alone for a bit, resolving to fixing his windows and talking about the incident later.

Mumbo had just gotten back from his break. It was a quiet month for him but now he was ready to face the chaos of hermitcraft. However, what he didn't expect was to be surrounded by a copper wall. He knew who did it, obviously, but the sudden sight of orange and blue was a  shock. 

Laughing, he dug out of his confinement. Already knowing what he was going to do in retaliation, mumbo got out his bonemeal and found a patch of moss on grians entity. But this time instead of doing it to the outside, he decided to cover the inside of the shop with moss. 

He walked into the shop, immediately hearing the sounds of a heart, and shivered. That's weird he thought, having a heart of the sea was a very ominous affect, making it seem as if it was alive. Though it was grains build so that made sense. What didn't make sense though was the small hole on the side, mumbo could see a copper water mill attached to the outside of the shop. Maybe grian had an idea for that?

Ignoring the sense of danger this place gave off, mumbo got to work on bonemealing the moss inside. Soon the entity was covered in moss and grass, mumbos work was done. He snickered to himself before leaving to his base, or well, the copper wall which surrounded his vault. 

The next day, he woke up to an ear piercing shriek. That wasnt good.

Quickly running out of the wall of copper he still hadn't gotten grian to break down, he ran towards the entity. He saw scar already there, trying to comfort their friend, who was on the ground screaming like there'd been a murder. This was a strange sight, scar looked at mumbo in confusion.

"Grian, what happened." Scar asked calmly

"T-the entity.. it's.. it's hurt, it's burning. Who.. who did this?" Grian looked genuinely scared at this. Mumbo stepped forward and looked at the weeping man below him. He scar a look of confusion, scar then looked back as if to say I have no idea what's happening

Mumbo knelt to grian, "it's just a prank grian, if I knew it would annoy you this much I wouldn't have done it." Why was grian being so melodramatic? He was crying as if mumbo had killed his firstborn child?

"You hurt them." Grian muttered, "you hurt the entity." His voice sounded hoarse, venomous. As if he was about to attack mumbo right there and then. This took both of them by surprise. This time scar sat down next to the other two, he was actually concerned. 

"Grian," Grian looked at scar, "Grian what do you mean by hurt? It's just a building, it doesn't have feelings." Scar was interrupted by a low, powerful grumble. Grian looked shocked, as did mumbo and scar. Was that the heart?

"We... might need to leave," Mumbo stood up and looked around the room. Yeah, something wasn't right. He saw scar do the same and lift grian up. Then the three of them left the shop and walked to grians house. It was there where mumbo saw the broken water mill which was attached to the others house. 

They all sat on grians floor, there was no other place to sit. It was quiet, all of them looked confused. Somehow they hadn't done something like this before, they've had the moon fall onto them but this was different. 

This brought the question, did grian create an alive beast? Again. 

"I don't know." Grian spoke, answering the question that was on everyone's mind, "I got the hearts from tango and you, scar. I- how?"

"We don't even know what is going on. We might have just heard something and got spooked." Scar tried to reason. Which was true, it was just a loud noise, could have come from anywhere, but it doesn't explain everything else...

MAYBE ILL DO A PART 2 OR MAKE A WHOLE BOOK ON THIS, WHO KNOWS? BUT I HAVE 3 CHAPTER I HAVE TO POST TODAY AND ITS HALF 10 FUCK!