Vampire's dream 😩👌

Friday shut down on Tony mid-hug.

Something had lodged itself in-between the crack of his shoulder and neck armor, sending spikes of electricity through Tony so fast that he couldn't bite back the scream.

The weight of the suit was holding him in, and he had half a second to assume that it was some sort crazy of malfunction before reality set in. In that short time-frame, Peter let out a shout before something metal landed a hit at Tony's head.

This knocked the suit over, and if Tony hadn't've added in the offline protections after last time, he would've been just as useless.

"What did I tell you, Peter!" A manic voice called out.

Tony looked down in horror, weighed down to an immovable extent, just enough to see Peter cowering back. He clicked one of the prototype buttons to get the suit off.

"This is all going to be your fault, Peter!" Tony could see what looked to be a military grade taser being pointed at Peter, "You should've listened when you had the chance!".

He was so lucky he'd kept that offline power generator in to keep storing energy. He wouldn't be awake by now if he'd taken the full hit.

The luck of that seemed to be stolen away by that of his prototype button though. The suit stubbornly creaked, remaining intact and secure.

For once, Tony wished things would fall apart.

The second the attacker's hand grabbed Peter's shoulder, Tony decided screw it, and pushed his shoulder forward.

This popped out a piece of the suit, sending the second one into his shoulder. Not enough to cut the skin, but that would be a long-lasting bruise. That was for sure.

He made no sound as impact landed, and the suit slid apart relatively easy after the 13th press of the button. The clattering of the pieces tumbling to the floor grabbed the dead man's attention.

He dragged Peter from the floor into his arms, holding the taser to his neck.

"Stark, you take a single step forward and I will—"

Tony hurled one of the chunks of metal from his suit at Skip, landing a direct hit in the face. The taser flew across the room into a pile of trash, probably never to be seen again. Skip screamed out in frustration, stepping back to put a hand to his forehead. Tony could see a large amount  blood start to stream down, as most head cuts had.

This gave enough time for Tony to get Peter behind him. Peter gave no argument at that.

It looked like this was going to be a hands on fight.

Skip attacked first, bulldozing straight for Tony's head.

Tony couldn't help but being thankful for his team's urgency to at least give him a base-level fighting instinct, despite his age and technology. Face shots were the first thing to defend.

He slid beneath Skip's left hook easily, ramming into his chest to push him back. Skip grabbed on quickly though, sending them both to the floor.

They tussled for a bit, back and fourth on who'd look to be the victor.

Skip managed to pin down Stark, punching his forehead against the floor before Tony had to take a second to breathe.

Skip looked over to Peter, just visible enough by the door's light to be noticeable in the dim room.

Both of them had the horror-film worthy blood smothered all over every inch of their faces.

"Don't you see, Peter?" He cried out, gesturing to his wild grin, "we're the same!".