One

m/n: mom name

d/n: dad name

bsf/n: best friend name

Third pov:

"y/n! Wake up! You're late for school!" m/n shouts from the kitchen. "Coming mom! Shit shit shit i'm late!" Ughhh you rushed into the bathroom and did your routine before showering. You went downstairs and took a toast that was prepared for you before your mom left for work, and rushed to school. It was 6:30 in the morning and your class starts at 7 o'clock sharp. When you arrived at the gate minutes before it was closed, you took your temperature (btw im not sure if your school does this, its not the pandemic it doesnt exist in here) and rushed to your class. Thankfully your class was on the first floor so you didnt have to rush up the stairs. You quickly went to your seat, next to your bsf.

"Hey l/n! Had a rough sleep" bsf/n teased. "Shut up bsf/n! You know I was waiting for the new Attack On Titan episode last night" "You know you dont have to wait right? You can just watch it after school" bsf/n said "Then it won't be as exciting!" "Ugh whatever btw have you heard abt the ne-" just before your bsf could finished, the teacher arrived with two unfamiliar students- or at least you thought.

"Alright class! There will be two new students joining you today please introduce yourselves!"

"The names Haitani ran! Im here with my lil bro haitani rindo. We are not twins just same age brothers (i dont know their actual age so imma make em 18 but their not twins as far as i know) and i warn you to not mess with us" ran said proudly. "Bro i could've introduced myself on my own yknow?" rindo complained " yea yea whatever" "Ok please seat behind ms.l/n and bsf/ln!" the teacher ordered.

l/n and bsf/ln!" the teacher ordered

The classroom sitting:

As the brothers approach you two, you groaned in your head. Its not that you don't like new students or anything its just that you get distracted easily and with a lot of things already distracting you; your bsf, the view outside the window, your phone your basically failing school (i mean who wouldn't? This shit is hard af) so you just don't want more distractions especially coming from two delinquety brothers but hey, ya can't get what ya always want. The teacher already started teaching and with you in your own little world of thoughts, the new dude behind you decided to get you in trouble, ON HIS FIRST DAY. And with so, he kicked your chair so hard that you fell over to the side. The class laughed at you, THE WHOLE CLASSED LAUGHED AT YOU

"Uh sorry miss I-uhh dozed off!"

"Detention miss l/n" 

And so, you left for detention through the back door and on your way, you glared at the new guy behind you while he replied your glare with a cocky smirk. Oh how irritated you felt when that new guy kicked you off your chair, sure you were lost in your thoughts but you felt that he was the one that kicked you. So you waited in detention until lunch. Tbh you were kinda glad that you got in detention, you could do nothing in here but you gotta study or else d/n will confiscate your phone. You were too filled with your thoughts that you didn't even realised that the new cocky dude entered the room.

"Hello? Ya there?" he snapped you out of your thoughts just like that. "Huh? What are you doing here?" "Oh i came here so i can disturb you so i made a bit of trouble" "I don't wanna know and btw can you just leave me alone in class i need to focus" "focus? You didn't even realised that the teacher was teaching, that's what you call focus?" he was literally getting under your skin the fact that he could make you become so irritated just ughh yaknow "pleeaasssee just shut up! You already pissed me off in class at least let me have peace here!" "No can do love i came here to disturb you, not let you be in peace" love? did he just call you love? its his first day and he already has a nickname for you? didn't he just insulted you and now he called you love? honestly the first impression he made towards you is just horrible. And he continues to shower you with insults and calls you love at the same time till lunch.

"L/n how was detention with rindo?" bsf/n asked in a cheery tone.

"Horrible. He literally won't stop bothering me and just continued to insult me the whole time!"you complained. "Aww im sure he's not that bad" bsf/n tried to comfort you the whole lunch time, she knows how your blood boils over simple things.And then lunch was over, you and your bsf went to your next class and you have to deal with this 'rindo guy' again. Hopefully he doesn't embarrass you again. Suprisingly, he didn't bother you and you survived focusing until school ends.

Timeskip cus im lazy af

The bell rang, both you and your bsf packed your things and were on your way out the class. You walked first and when you opened the door, a fucking bucket of water splashed on you. You and your bsf were speechless. The boys in your class laughed and snickered bcuz of ur reaction. You had an idea whose prank this is, and speak of the devil, he showed himself with his brother beside him. You felt so pissed, so angry you couldn't hold on anymore, you took a bat in your backpack (don't ask trust me ya don't wanna know) and started chasing him out the school and yea you know that its dangerous to run when your wet and all but you need revenge. You finally chased him outside of school but you didn't see him anywhere, i mean he couldn't just disappear outta nowhere. And boom he scared you, and you slipped. He didn't expect this you guess cuz by his eyes widening. You were waiting for the hard impact but it never came cus yaknow why? This 'prince charming' caught you in time, and now your in a very cliché position that every drama probably has.

"Uuhhh......"

A/N: AND BOOM I THINK I'LL POST WEEKLY I DUNNO MAYBE IT DEPENDS ON MY MOOD I DELETED MY PREVIOUS STORY CUS I DIDN'T LIKE THE PLOT AND DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WAS GONNA WRITE AFTER THAT SOO YEAH BYE!